ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

+12
farcemaster
David K
kp1089
Vault
dallascowboy76
nurges
White Knight
mikeD
Seeher
Scrawney
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
16 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

Post  mikeD Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:59 pm

yeah since my previous post was kind of confusing...at least to me...i guess you guys understood it well enough(thanks for agreeing)...allow me to summarize:

" i saw some girl named shawn on dancing with the stars and shes so hot"

is NOT giving her the respect she has earned and that she deserves. imo. and i'd rather have less people on this site than have people with that mindset.
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

Post  Vault Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:01 pm

mikeD wrote:yeah since my previous post was kind of confusing...at least to me...i guess you guys understood it well enough(thanks for agreeing)...allow me to summarize:

" i saw some girl named shawn on dancing with the stars and shes so hot"

is NOT giving her the respect she has earned and that she deserves. imo. and i'd rather have less people on this site than have people with that mindset.

Okay I totally get it now! Razz
But yeah, you're right. Plus having just a few of us is sorta cool because we're like a tight little group where we can just talk about Shawn!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm

mike! i agree again. i want us to have "quality fans" if you get what i'm saying. plus it's easy to keep up with the conversation when there aren't too many people in it.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 am

"guilty pleasure"? Hmmmmm, yes, I could go with that.

But I do think it will take off once she's on DWTS.

If any of you have trawled the net finding stuff about her, you'll see that there is some prtetty crude stuff up on some of the websites, "She is hot" is VERY mild compared. Even though some of it pre-dates her even being 16.......... Shocked

One bit did make me laugh though: One guy posted about what he would like to do with her, (nothing graphic, but......), and the next post said, "Dude, the FBI would like to interview you". Made me laugh.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:29 am

I like the little community we have at the moment so hopefully not too many new people will sign up and hopefully none will ruin it
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 am

Scrawney wrote:I like the little community we have at the moment so hopefully not too many new people will sign up and hopefully none will ruin it

We have moderators: any that step over a line of decency can have their posts deleted, then, if they persist, their accounts deleted.

If that fails, Nicole finds out where they live, goes round, and deletes THEM Twisted Evil
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 am

She's uber powerful and don't forget her hockey skills!
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 am

alcazar wrote:"guilty pleasure"? Hmmmmm, yes, I could go with that.

If any of you have trawled the net finding stuff about her, you'll see that there is some prtetty crude stuff up on some of the websites, "She is hot" is VERY mild compared. Even though some of it pre-dates her even being 16.......... Shocked

One bit did make me laugh though: One guy posted about what he would like to do with her, (nothing graphic, but......), and the next post said, "Dude, the FBI would like to interview you". Made me laugh.

yeah, any of her youtube videos / her facebook fan page have that kind of stuff all over Sad
(of course, that goes for any youtube video/facebook page)
but i couldnt bring myself to type anything worse even as someone else's hypothetical mindset
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 am

mikeD wrote:

yeah, any of her youtube videos / her facebook fan page have that kind of stuff all over Sad
but i couldnt bring myself to type anything worse even as someone else's hypothetical mindset

some of the stuff is just disrespectful and crude. most of the time it gets so many thumbs down that it doesnt show up automatically. and anyone else getting annoyed by that johnyaowuncar9 who keeps posting the same thing on every video about alicia? every time i go to watch a gymnastics related video, he has commented it 2 or 3 times with the same thing.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 pm

What does he say? Now Alicia IS hot!
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:07 pm

kp1089 wrote:
mikeD wrote:

some of the stuff is just disrespectful and crude. most of the time it gets so many thumbs down that it doesnt show up automatically. and anyone else getting annoyed by that johnyaowuncar9 who keeps posting the same thing on every video about alicia? every time i go to watch a gymnastics related video, he has commented it 2 or 3 times with the same thing.

I've seen that. It's just stupid and inaccurate too
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Now I REALLY want to know what he says............ Shocked
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm

If you search for vids containing Alicia then you'll find his comments
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Rushes off to look......
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

mikeD wrote:

I do my best to avoid reading any comments on youtube or facebook now...otherwise I have the urge to hit something.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Just hit this:

Punch this
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

rofl that was the commercial from the superbowl if I remember right lol. Though I couldn't picture myself hitting a poor panda especially one that needs glasses lol. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:14 pm

I think it was a koala.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 pm

ermm rofl yea it is, I was just typing the first name of a bear like animal that came to mind rofl. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Yeah, punching koala's is one thing, but keep your hands off of the panda's!!
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

I don't think you have much to worry bout there lol, it would prob rip me apart if I really did try to hurt one lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

pandas? you need to control yourself! we all know how cute they are, but you can't go around hugging any panda, any time you feel like!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Wait, who said anything about hugging pandas? We are punching koalas.

And yes this is on topic, because the punching things had to do with something about Shawn...however I can't remember now what it was............
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:31 pm

ummm it has something to do with wanting to hurt the people that say mean and hurtful stuff about Shawn lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:41 pm

White Knight wrote:Wait, who said anything about hugging pandas? We are punching koalas.

punching koalas? okay, i'm good with that.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next