ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

+12
farcemaster
David K
kp1089
Vault
dallascowboy76
nurges
White Knight
mikeD
Seeher
Scrawney
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
16 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 5 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 pm

kp1089 wrote:
White Knight wrote:Wait, who said anything about hugging pandas? We are punching koalas.

punching koalas? okay, i'm good with that.
lolol so kp gave us a go ahead to beat up on them. Where should we go to do this punching of koalas?
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 5 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2.

Post  White Knight Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 pm

David K wrote:
kp1089 wrote:
White Knight wrote:Wait, who said anything about hugging pandas? We are punching koalas.

lolol so kp gave us a go ahead to beat up on them. Where should we go to do this punching of koalas?

There's a zoo in a little place called Des Moines, Iowa.......might be a nice town to check out. Wink
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm

I like your thinking, that sounds great.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm

White Knight wrote:
David K wrote:
kp1089 wrote:

There's a zoo in a little place called Des Moines, Iowa.......might be a nice town to check out. Wink

des moines, iowa? i've never heard of it
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 pm

kp1089 wrote:
White Knight wrote:
David K wrote:
kp1089 wrote:

Its a little known place. Wink
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm

David K wrote:
kp1089 wrote:
White Knight wrote:
David K wrote:
kp1089 wrote:

Its a little known place. Wink

oh really? sounds sneaky, so i am very interested. plus it has a zoo, which is good enough for me
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm

sounds like a good plan to me, especially because white knight said he'd drive people there and buy them hotel rooms. and zoo tickets.
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 pm

it's for free? well then i am waiting for the ride white knight.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Free is great lol. He might aswell just pay for plane tickets to make things faster too.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm

im starting to confuse which thread i'm in now...
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 pm

yea...this is the one about Shawn and us beating up koalas who did something wrong..or something lol
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

i thought Shawn was with us in the other thread but not this one? she's welcome to join us though
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

lol....i'm getting confused....and so we don't get really off topic. Whats the site I would go to for voting for Shawn lol? And the channel its going to be on would be nice too rofl.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm

If we're going to the zoo in Des Moines, count me in! Except I know Shawn likes animals because she helps at her local animal shelter now and again. So, I won't do any punching of cuddly creatures.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Vault wrote:If we're going to the zoo in Des Moines, count me in! Except I know Shawn likes animals because she helps at her local animal shelter now and again. So, I won't do any punching of cuddly creatures.
Koala a cuddly creature? never.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm

hmmmm from that link posted with the koala, it seems to me that koalas are not so much cuddly as they are intellectual.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 5 Empty DWTS schedule 2 hour shows then 90 mins then 1 hr , final 2hrs

Post  farcemaster Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 pm

I found this in a recent article from the Orlando Sentinel that said how long the various DWTS shows will be (I guess is depends on how many competitors are left- the length of the show shrinks as people get voted off):

"Two-hour performances shows will run Mondays, March 9-30. The first results show will be March 17.

The 90-minute performance shows starts April 6 and continue through May 11. The final performance show will be one hour on May 18; the winner is announced in a two-hour final on May 19."

Here is the link:

Dancing With the Stars" announces its latest teams

and I just found a pic of Shawn at rehearsal with Mark Ballas adjusting her feet... she must feel strange competing in high heels since I heard her say one of the things she had to get used to when she started using a Personal Trainer was training in tennis shoes (because in the gym she is in her bare feet) ... here is the link to the pic and the actual pic I think is shown below:

photo of former Dancing With The Stars champ Mark Ballas with his partner for the season, Olympic gold-medal gymnast Shawn Johnson

Shawn on Dancing with the stars, part 2. - Page 5 Mark%20ballas%20shawn%20johnson

Last edited by farcemaster on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:49 pm

kp1089 wrote:hmmmm from that link posted with the koala, it seems to me that koalas are not so much cuddly as they are intellectual.

which is way wrong, their main source of food is eucalyptus leaves, which i am pretty sure makes them high
EDIT: the idea is out there, but seems to be false. but they do sleep over half the day, not very intellectual...

and for some reason im not impressed with that picture of Shawn, which is unusual.

Last edited by mikeD on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was wrong)
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  farcemaster Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 am

mikeD wrote:

and for some reason im not impressed with that picture of Shawn, which is unusual.

enough with the koala stuff...

I was almost tempted not to post the picture of Shawn during practice... whenever you are learning something new - there is going to be some sort of awkward phase and maybe that is why the pic just seems a bit odd... plus we don't have the context of what was going on at the moment... (which looks like a strange moment to me... some things should just remain private ) - but hey I don't make the news... I just post (or re-post) it here Neutral
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:32 am

I think it's the "thousand yard stare" she has......I hope she remembers to smile when she's competing.

Plus that pic makes her look.............well................a bit................chunky?

I KNOW they are fashionable, but SOMEONE needs to take the kid to one side and explain that dresses that have the "waist" just below the bust are NOT flattering for Shawn's type of figure Crying or Very sad

(Here we go again)
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 am

I think Shawn looks fine in it..

And did she dye her hair? I've noticed that in several pictures her hair seem lighter than it normally is.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 am

I was watching a replay of the gymnastics and skating thing last night and pointing out to the girl I was with, how the Chinese had said Shawn looked fat, during the beam routine. The girl (who is all into fashion), said she wasn't chubby or fat at all...it is where the outfit landed on her body. At her widest point and most muscular, her hips. I figure it's the same thing with the above picture, because of Shawn's body type she is very straight and ummm not curvy.....things that are made for normal girls, dont always look right on her.

I for one like the picture. Thanks farcemaster!
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 am

Vault wrote:I think Shawn looks fine in it..

And did she dye her hair? I've noticed that in several pictures her hair seem lighter than it normally is.

I think her hair IS naturally light:
http://shawnjohnsonfan.com/cpg1419/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=2

I think she put highlights, (lowlights?) in it for the Olympics.

I quite like the pic of her, the one with the thousand yard stare, it's different to see her looking serious.
No matter waht she wears, or her body shape, she still has a very pretty face.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm

after extensive study of all her dancing pictures...i mean, after checking them out briefly its the ones that both her hair is hidden and she's not smiling that i don't like that much. it kind of makes sense considering that in my favorite pictures she has her hair down and a big smile.

ps. I think the dress is fine
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:33 am

alcazar wrote:
Vault wrote:I think Shawn looks fine in it..

I think her hair IS naturally light:
http://shawnjohnsonfan.com/cpg1419/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=2

I think she put highlights, (lowlights?) in it for the Olympics.

I quite like the pic of her, the one with the thousand yard stare, it's different to see her looking serious.
No matter waht she wears, or her body shape, she still has a very pretty face.

I think her hair looks darker in that one, too imo. Oh well...

And yeah, Shawn just has a flat great facial features no matter what.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next