ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShawnFan4Ever

+6
Scrawney
White Knight
alcazar
dallascowboy76
ShawnFan4Ever!
Brad
10 posters

Go down

ShawnFan4Ever Empty ShawnFan4Ever

Post  Brad Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey ShawnFan4Ever, could you please post your story in detail in here when you get the chance pleeaasseee? I'm sure there are many others that are dying to hear it besides me, I love personal stories with Shawn they're like my favorite.

Thanks.
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

ShawnFan4Ever Empty First part

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Well, i dont have much time right now, but ill start the story and write the rest later.Well it started off when i found out that i got good tickets to the tour when it came to my town. So i started preparing and thinking of stuff to do, i thought of making a t-shirt, or make a big poster or something, then i got the call...... My seats had been well something so they said i couldnt use them. so i WAS GIVEN FLOOR SEATS!!!! Well i decided to get some nice flowers for her. so the day came. I got there and remember thinking, " oh god this is all 6 year old girls" so i started to panick, because i was there with my mom (im a bit younger than shawn) but then it started it was pretty cool, although they had the men prancing around shirtless. Ugh. so i rememember thinking that i might not be able to give her the flowers at the end because we had a mean guard lady. Then the craziest thing happened, a girl from my school who like (nothing as much as shawn) showed up. I wasnt sure whether to be exicted or nervous, i ended up becoming really nervous, and tried to make sure she did not notice me.Well by the end of the show they were finishing up doin the ending stuff We thought it might be as as close as she was gonna get i ran up and gave the flowers to her. At first she said, "Awwww, Thank you" then i started walking back to my seat and she said, " Oh come here" and she gave me a hug in front of maybe 30,000 people. By then the girl had noticed it was me.... but she was cool about me being there so i wasnt socially scarred for life for being at a gymnastics thing. Well it ended, and we started to leave, but then my mom said she saw some people going back into the arena. We thought maybe for autographs but it was blocked off. so we said we were with them and we snuck inside and we went up to some VIP club thing and we got in some how. So i got there looked all around for her but she wasnt there. So we started to leave but as we did she showed so then i got an autograph and a pic, then she realized that i gave her the flowers so she said, "Oh you gave me the flowers, ok one more" and gave me another hug. Actually i did get through listin the entire night, and now that i think about it it was pretty crazy. So there you go brad i might link the pic but im not sure bout posting my image online.

Sincerly,
Alex A.K.A. ShawnFan4Ever!

Last edited by ShawnFan4Ever! on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : terrible puncuation and typing)
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

ShawnFan4Ever Empty Re: ShawnFan4Ever

Post  dallascowboy76 Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm

that story was amazing ShawnFan4Ever Cool three questions. what kind of flowers did you get her? did you have any problems going through security with them? will you please post the pic Cool so many of us want to see it. i'd even go as far as paying you Laughing it's better to see a pic than imagine it Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 am

Shawnfan4ever: if you put the pic into paint, etc, you can then either delete yourself, or make your face blurred. Then get it hosted via Photobucket, and away you go.

Done it loads of times for the numberplate on my car, when posting pics of it on Subaru forums, (www.scoobynet.co.uk), otherwise some clown will clone your numberplate, and YOU get their speeding tickets. How dishonest? (rushes off to look for other pics of the same colour car as mine with a numberplate showing........... Wink )
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 am

I must admit I am jealous, you got to hug Shawn not once, but twice..... Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 am

Great story Shawnfan4ever, I'm insanely jealous - 2 hugs! and one in front of 30,000 people lol I envy you
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:08 am

OK, I've stopped myself until now, but I'm going to have to ask: Is she as cute close up as in pictures? What did she feel like to hug? Cuddly, like most girls, (ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to ANY girl here, LOL), or hard and muscular? Was she wearing scent? Or did she just smell of girl?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  blisster Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am

alcazar wrote:OK, I've stopped myself until now, but I'm going to have to ask: Is she as cute close up as in pictures? What did she feel like to hug? Cuddly, like most girls, (ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to ANY girl here, LOL), or hard and muscular? Was she wearing scent? Or did she just smell of girl?

Excellent question! xD Although she is muscular, I wouldn't say she is hard,...lol but thats a guess.
blisster
blisster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:39 am

blisster wrote:
alcazar wrote:OK, I've stopped myself until now, but I'm going to have to ask: Is she as cute close up as in pictures? What did she feel like to hug? Cuddly, like most girls, (ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to ANY girl here, LOL), or hard and muscular? Was she wearing scent? Or did she just smell of girl?

Excellent question! xD Although she is muscular, I wouldn't say she is hard,...lol but thats a guess.

One of the reasons I asked: she looks very muscular in many pictures, but in others, especially when she is resting, she is very female.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:01 am

Good questions there alcazar, I'm hoping she'd be normal to hug and only muscly when she's giving a bear hug lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

ShawnFan4Ever Empty Answers

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:38 pm

ok whats rong with this hosting image thing its so screwed up
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:ok whats rong with this hosting image thing its so screwed up

After you upload the image, you copy the url it gives you and place it in your post.
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ fan Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Wow, ShawnFan4Ever! you are sooooo lucky! That was creative thinking to buy her flowers, I bet your the only one to do that at the tour. And the fact that she remembered you... I'm envious!

SJ fan
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm

shawnfan4ever you snuck into v.i.p.? you're a BAMF!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm

goes to show you how tight security was lol!
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Great story ShawnFan4Ever! You are so lucky. I would die for even one hug and you go and get two! I can't tell you how jealous of you I am. Like, it's not even funny. Mad
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:35 pm

thanks for sharing the story dude. that's just amazing. but yea that would be sweet if you could post the pic when you get a chance
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum