ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone think that Shawn................

+3
Reqiuem
Scrawney
alcazar
7 posters

Go down

Does anyone think that Shawn................ Empty Does anyone think that Shawn................

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 am

http://shawnjohnsonfan.com/cpg1419/displayimage.php?pid=101&fullsize=1

is.............might be.............appears to be..................how can I put this without being lynched?..............slightly "larger" than her pre olympic size? (Putting firesuit on: NOW)

I read an unkind blog somewhere in which some woman desribed Shawn as an "orange fireplug"................... Embarassed
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think that Shawn................ Empty Re: Does anyone think that Shawn................

Post  Scrawney Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 am

I think she's not in Olympic shape but she has been away from training for a while but she's definately still in good shape
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think that Shawn................ Empty Re: Does anyone think that Shawn................

Post  Reqiuem Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 am

depending on angle and whatever leotards can sometimes (SOMETIMES) make a person look slimmer than they really are, and of course she's taken a break from training and I don't think she's still on the strict pre-Olympic diet so it's natural for her to put on a bit of weight. she's still in better shape than I'll ever be in though Sad
Reqiuem
Reqiuem
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 am

Hmmmmmm, she's always had a very "boyish" figure, but that pic doesn't do her any favours at all...........there's even a hint of double chin Sad
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm

She is but that's not because she's fat, it's because she wasn't training during the tour, but I guarantee that she gets how she was at the Olympics in 2009.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah. Maybe she's gained a little weigh, but not because she's fat. It's rumored that she's grown a few inches and that will add weight to a person. Is she fat? No. And if she is, so what?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah, plus when an Olympian trains for the Olympics, they train non-stop making them extremely fit and strong.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 pm

OK, OK, she's not fat, I take it back. I never actually used the "f" word...................

Embarassed

Plump?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I don't think she is fat or plump or whatever. I don't really know what it is, she does look different then when she was at the olympics, but I wouldn't say she is bigger. I guess even before the olympics, she looked different when she was wearing regular clothes as opposed to her leotards....I know in her show she wore leotard type things, but I dunno.

I really have no idea what I just freaking said....i'm going away now....this is the dumbest post I have ever written scratch
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 am

Shawn is definately not fat, I've seen some fat people in my time and Shawn definately isn't one

oh and Knight, I understood your post lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

So our verdict? Shawn's not fat.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole L Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Okay guys, I'm gonna delete this topic. It probably wasn't the greatest question to ask on a forum about her. Well actually I'll just lock it, there's no need to continue after you've heard most of the opinions.
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down