ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

+3
Scrawney
David K
alcazar
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. - Page 5 Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Scrawney wrote:White Knight is right, she's doing what Shawn does best (outside gymnastics) and that's being cute Very Happy
Ofcourse, and to make things easier im going to start calling you knight.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. - Page 5 Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm

I will too.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

I like it, Knight it is Razz
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 pm

We dub thee sir Knight! (sorry, couldn't resist!)
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Arise, Sir Knight!!
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Yous lot are SERIOUSLY weird, you know that, don't you? Wink
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

alcazar wrote:Yous lot are SERIOUSLY weird, you know that, don't you? Wink

I hit my head a lot as a child....and now I play hockey.....so it's a serious medical condition and I would appreciate you not making light of it. LOL Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Lol I have no excuse other than that's how I am
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm same as Scrawney.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm

David K wrote:I'm same as Scrawney.

What 6'4"?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 pm

No, I have no excuse for the way I am lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Me neither. I just have a weird sense of humour.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Same here lol, its normally the not so funny stuff that I find hilarious. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm

haha me too, but it's usually stuff that sounds dirty but isn't meant to be
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:14 pm

mmhmm when i'm with my friends everything turns into a dirty joke lol, even though its never meant to be.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm like that and then when I think of the dirty joke I say "That's what she said" just like in The Office and I get met with weird looks
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 pm

People give you wierd looks for that? Shocked Thats like the best phrase to say after almost any comment worth adding something funny to.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Yes! Someone who agrees with me, I think it's partly due to the fact they haven't seen The Office but they should still be able to get the joke. When I play tennis my coach/teacher (who HAS seen The Office) just do it all the time while everyone else just think it's a private joke
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

there was a time when you couldnt say anything without someone - even ppl you didnt know!- saying "that's what she said." i thought everyone knew about it. those people who just look at you weird need to get with it!!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Its still a big guy/teen things atleast here in the U.S. and I have never seen the office I just have been hearing people say that since I was like 10 lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 pm

That's so true kp, first day in my last year of school and my teacher said something like "Let me just get it up here" - reffering to getting the worksheet on the board - as a natural reaction all I could say was that's what she said but she didn't take kindly to it and things went from bad to worse over the year. If only more people were as laid back and as cool as us Very Happy
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Scrawney wrote:That's so true kp, first day in my last year of school and my teacher said something like "Let me just get it up here" - reffering to getting the worksheet on the board - as a natural reaction all I could say was that's what she said but she didn't take kindly to it and things went from bad to worse over the year. If only more people were as laid back and as cool as us Very Happy
lololol I think its just a indoor teacher kinda thing, coaches and such seem to be way more laid back.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

That's so true, must be all that fresh air and sunshine they get Very Happy
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Scrawney wrote:That's so true kp, first day in my last year of school and my teacher said something like "Let me just get it up here" - reffering to getting the worksheet on the board - as a natural reaction all I could say was that's what she said but she didn't take kindly to it and things went from bad to worse over the year. If only more people were as laid back and as cool as us Very Happy

hhaaahaa scrawney that is funny!!! i've never said it to a teacher ahahaaa

yesterday in class some girl's phone rang and the professor said "oh you forgot to turn your vibrator on" and a lot of people started cracking up, including me of course. the professor turned really red and after a minute or two of silence he said "okay next class we'll just pick up where we left off."

some teachers are cool with stuff like that, others are lame
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm

and not having all the kids bored lol, i'm sure being able to make them run laps and such is rather entertaining.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next