ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

+3
Scrawney
David K
alcazar
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. - Page 4 Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:51 pm

How on earth did we ever get on this rabbit trail...?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. - Page 4 Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 pm

haha thats sounds better than a movie.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 pm

White Knight wrote:
Scrawney wrote:I can see a blockbuster film being made out of this

I can see an "America's Most Wanted" segment being made out of this. Very Happy

Rofl!!

I think we got here after you mentioned how you could of been sitting in front of Shawn's grandparents and I said how you should of taken a picture of them
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Well, I still think they could have been Shawn's grandparents! I didn't mean for this to happen!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm

lololol they might have, but we'll never know.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 pm

there are some things we go through our whole lives regretting.... lol
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 pm

like why I didn't just smack my friend over the head and give him a 50 to go to...oh never mind.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:59 pm

kp1089 wrote:there are some things we go through our whole lives regretting.... lol

This my friend, is at the top of my list.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 am

Kyle Loves SJ wrote:Alcazar stop posting about the most random things.

Eh? What's random about wanting the low-down on a Shawn pic?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am

When you're married to Shawn you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet the grandparents Wink
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 am

Scrawney wrote:When you're married to Shawn you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet the grandparents Wink

Okay, well if that's how it is then I guess I'll have to marry her. Wink lol
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 pm

lol ah no, my plan backfired
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 pm

OK, men, back on topic: WHERE is it taken, and WHAT is she doing?
I'll expect some serious research and answers by this time tomoz. Cool
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Doing research is bad, mmkay. I'll just leave that to vault, its his pic anyways.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Why do people keep saying it's my picture? It's White Knight's picture.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Wait what? I thought we were talking bout you taking a picture of Shawns grandparents.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Well, we were. But then alcazar was like,

alcazar wrote:OK, men, back on topic: WHERE is it taken, and WHAT is she doing?
I'll expect some serious research and answers by this time tomoz. Cool

So that takes us back to the original question about what Shawn is doing in White Knight's picture.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:19 pm

......thats alot of research then, we should just make Kyle and White Knight do it for us.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Why do we even care about what she's doing in that picture, anyways? She's being Shawn. Question; Answered.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Vault wrote:Why do we even care about what she's doing in that picture, anyways? She's being Shawn. Question; Answered.

Not good enough...........Your research is very poor, your grade is perilously close to an "F". Please try harder young man.Razz

Off to make my tea now. I'll expect some sort of results soon, then, shall I? Cool
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm not in on the research since I was smart enough to had my part over to someone else, so I agree with what Vault said.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm

alcazar wrote:
Vault wrote:Why do we even care about what she's doing in that picture, anyways? She's being Shawn. Question; Answered.

Not good enough...........Your research is very poor, your grade is perilously close to an "F". Please try harder young man.Razz

Off to make my tea now. I'll expect some sort of results soon, then, shall I? Cool

It's from the tour and she's being cute.....done. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:44 pm

White Knight wrote:
alcazar wrote:

It's from the tour and she's being cute.....done. Very Happy
Thats why I made you do my research for me, now I know who to ask to find out where and when pics were taken. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:44 pm

See? There you have it. White Knight has spoken.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm

White Knight is right, she's doing what Shawn does best (outside gymnastics) and that's being cute Very Happy
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next