ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

+14
kp1089
farcemaster
totorr
White Knight
Vault
gymnast21
BackFlip
dallascowboy76
ShawnFan4Ever!
tumbler17
Kyle Loves SJ
Scrawney
Matt M
Brad
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:lol simboi it was probably the same mean security guard who made it so i couldnt talk with her, grrrrr. but she said when i gave her flowers she said "thats so sweet" then i started walking back to my seat and then she said " oh, come here" and she gave me a hug Very Happy

That's awesome!

I saw her on the tour with some friends. One of them claims that Shawn kissed him on the cheek, but none of us believe him. His story and time-line don't match up. But he's adamant that it happened. Now we just don't even talk about it because we get mad at him making it up and he get's mad at us for not believing him. Lol.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

lol I have a friend like that. Does your friend always change the story?
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:34 pm

YES! It's changed like 3 times! Or he keeps adding stuff to it or leaving stuff out!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I don't think we need a lie detector to find out something's not right there
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:49 pm

I know!! It just makes me mad a little.. oh well.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm glad I don't have a friend that tries to make up stories like that. But if Shawn kissed me on the cheek I would probably pass-out hahaha.
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm

That's what I said! Because he didn't even tell us till 2 days after the show. If it were me, I would have ran back to them leaping and shouting for joy! After I woke up from being passed out!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 pm

You should be able to tell because his cheek should have a good few months of dirt build up having not been washed
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm

lol! So true. So true.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi all. I am new here, but just wanted to say, I have also met Shawn in person. We got tickets and meet-and-greet passes to the gymnastics tour in Des Moines, it was a four hour drive from where I live, but worth it. The seats were great, front row, right next to the balance beam.

After the show we got to go backstage and meet all the gymnasts, including Shawn. They had all the gymnasts sitting along long tables, signing autographs. Before going in, we were told they could not pose for pictures. Shawn was seated at the very end at a table with the two little girls from the show. We got stuck in line for awhile, because all the gymnasts from Chow's were there and spent a lot of time talking to Shawn. We finally got to her and got a signed picture and sweatshirt (which was signed by all the gymnasts from the show). I barely said anything to her though, because I was so nervous. We did ask if we could get a picture though, she looked down the line at all the people turned back to us, flashed that smile and said sure but you better hurry. We got our picture and were rushed out the door by security. As we walked out the door we almost completely ran right into Shawn's mom and dad coming to see her. I also got to see Chow backstage and standing near the stage prior to the show.

Anyways that is my story, I am just hoping to some day meet her again and be able to say more then "Hi" and "Thank you". Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Welcome, White Knight! Very Happy It's always great to get a newcomer.

You're so lucky! I was frustrated when the came to my city because there were no backstage passes or anything. =[ At least none that anybody could find. But I wasn't complaining because my friend has connections with the person at the arena they performed at and got us excellent floor seats. But at the end we were all hoping they would come sign autographs but they didn't... i was super sad. Yet super excited because I got to see Shawn so it was all good in the end!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Nice story, White Knight and welcome to the forums Very Happy I want to meet her someday lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  totorr Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:11 am

You're very lucky guys Very Happy
I wish I could meet her... Rolling Eyes
totorr
totorr
Beginner

http://shawn-johnson-fan.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:36 pm

i think i could speak for everyone saying welcome White Knight Cool

and i'm sure everyone here would like to meet shawn, i mean come on!!! She's Shawn Johnson Laughing
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm

welcome white knight. awesome story dude Smile
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  farcemaster Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:30 am

well I was supposed to go the Gymnastics Spectacular show when it came to DC with some friends and well one of them broke their foot so she and her boyfriend really couldn't go - so I went alone - got a ticket at the last minute, a really good seat - Shawn came within like 30 feet of us as she was doing her routines... but there was no meet and greet as far as I know for the DC show... but at one point she looked up at us in the first 10 or so rows waving her hands to get us to clap louder or get more enthusiastic (I guess were a bit too sedate for her LOL) .... I had been to a few rock concerts in my time (one at least in that arena.. the Verizon Center in DC) but never with tickets that close to the stage... but the parking ticket I got kinda sucked... pale

Shawn did look she was having a good time... the guy in front me was some sort of Nastia fan big time - and it was actually Nastia's 19th birthday that day - and the mom type next to me had to keep after this over eager male fan and motion to him to sit down more so we could see what going on (he was waving some Happy B-day sign to Nastia which sort of blocked our viewing area at times). Shawn did tell the crowd that night as Nastia and Shawn came on stage at the very beginning of the show and tell us all it was Nastia's birthday that day.
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 am

Was that the day that they sang happy birthday to Nastia?
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Haha Scrawney, think about what you just said... Why would the sing happy birthday to Nastia if it wasn't her birthday?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Vault wrote:Haha Scrawney, think about what you just said... Why would the sing happy birthday to Nastia if it wasn't her birthday?

lol!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 pm

huh? I'm confused lol

farcemaster said:
Shawn did tell the crowd that night as Nastia and Shawn came on stage at the very beginning of the show and tell us all it was Nastia's birthday that day.

And they said that they sang happy birthday to her
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  disneydance Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

I've never seen Shawn before Sad
We got tickets to the Gymnastic Superstar Tour when they first came out
But homecoming was the same day
My friends would of mocked me for the rest of my life it I went to go see Shawn instead of going to homecoming
So I went instead to a lousy homecoming...

disneydance
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Scrawney wrote:huh? I'm confused lol

farcemaster said:
Shawn did tell the crowd that night as Nastia and Shawn came on stage at the very beginning of the show and tell us all it was Nastia's birthday that day.

And they said that they sang happy birthday to her

Exactly.. they sang to her because it was her birthday.... Why else would they sing happy birthday to her?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Lol ohh I get you now, yeah that was dumb of me Razz. Errrm they might have sung it to her because she was feeling blue?
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:17 pm

No no no no. You sing, "If you're happy and you know it" when you're feeling blue!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:39 pm

lol duh scrawney, "happy and you know it!" get your songs correct

on topic: i saw shawn on tour. i went with my friend who is huge shawn johnson fan and he was freaking out the whole time it was hilarious. we sat behind these little kids who were rocking out to the music the whole time lol.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next