ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

+14
kp1089
farcemaster
totorr
White Knight
Vault
gymnast21
BackFlip
dallascowboy76
ShawnFan4Ever!
tumbler17
Kyle Loves SJ
Scrawney
Matt M
Brad
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? Empty Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

Post  Brad Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:17 pm

just wondering because I talked to shawn and nastia both when they were on tour in Champaign, Illinois. i'm not joking around either
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? Empty Re: Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

Post  Matt M Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 pm

I haven't seen either of them in person but I think it's funny how on television and the Internet Nastia appears to be a giant compared to Shawn when in actuality she is only 5'2.
Matt M
Matt M
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? Empty Re: Has anybody here seen Shawn in person?

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 am

Not seen either of them in person but might go to the Worlds here in London to see Nastia even if Shawn isn't competing.
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm

well i went to the tour in Philadelphia, PA and it was great but was not lucky that night because me section was not picked for the meet-and-greet.Sad

but what did you say to them?
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  tumbler17 Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah, simboi, what did you say to them? And how did you manage to actually TALK with them? I expect a very detailed response lol
tumbler17
tumbler17
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here seen Shawn in person? Empty Well i got a 2 Hugs from Shawn and an autograph

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm

but they were in too big of a rush to talk so i didnt get to like stop and talk but i got a pic of me hugging her, but i dont post pics of me on the web
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm

yea you would get way too much popularity Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:06 pm

lol and rumors would spread about her and a mystery man
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:but they were in too big of a rush to talk so i didnt get to like stop and talk but i got a pic of me hugging her, but i dont post pics of me on the web

-you got me beat with a hug and a pic - that's amazing!

anyways, here's my story - - My friend and I went to the tour in Champaign, Illinois. We had floor seats about 5 feet from the mat. There were some stairs going up onto the mat right next to us too. All the gymnasts went up and down these stairs all the time, so everytime shawn went by I would say something to her like "Nice Job Shawn" "Yea Shawn" Go Shawn" etc. (nothing like "shawn ur soo hot") because I think that shows no class. Everytime she would give me a look and a smile and a high five when she could. At an intermission nastia came over to the corner of the mat by us, but shawn never came out during the intermission, which stunk. Anyways when nastia came over, my friend said "hey nastia can we get a quick picture with you?" She turned around and said "I totally would but I have to warm-up and I'm not allowed to come down there." So I said. "Darn, later then?" She said "yea later." As she started walking away to go in for the intermission, I yelled "Nastia, that's a promise!" She glanced back and laughed and smiled. After the show, my friend and I went out to the tour buses. The buses were all enclosing the door where the gymnasts and band came out of the arena. There were also about 4 security guards around them too. There was only about 15 fans out there. Most of them were parents and their daughters. Shawn came out with this really mean boss security guard. He told us to move the line back. But, we never really did. Shawn was getting some of her stuff out of the bottom of the bus. It got kinda silent so I said "Hey Shawn." As she turned around and looked at me I said "Nice Shirt." (because she was wearing a Fighting Illini shirt and I am an Illini fan.) She smiled and said "Thanks!" I started to hold my pen and program out hinting at an autograph and maybe a picture. She looked like she wanted to come over to me. But the security guy went crazy and he's like "Okay everyone get out of here and give them some privacy!!" HE MADE ME SOO MAD. Shawn looked like she didn't wanna make him mad and went onto the bus. As she was walking up the bus stairs I said "Bye Shawn!"

WOW that was a lot to type! But, you guys wanted a detailed story haha!

Now I wanna hear Shawnfan4ever's story!!
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 am

Great story simboi, I loved the "Nastia, that's a promise!" bit.
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 am

yea i agree with scrawney, and at least you made nastia laugh, i'm sure that must of been cool Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm

hahah great story. but yea i still want to hear the other guys story.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  BackFlip Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:31 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:but they were in too big of a rush to talk so i didnt get to like stop and talk but i got a pic of me hugging her, but i dont post pics of me on the web

Well
If you change your mind ShawnFan4Ever...
send Nicole that pic and we'll post it on the front page! Very Happy
BackFlip
BackFlip
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  gymnast21 Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 pm

i got to meet all the gymnasts in the tour because we got this special pass to meet and hang out with them after the show. we got it cuz we went in a group of 50 people.

gymnast21
Rookie

http://www.shawnjohnson.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 pm

That's cool, I guess not many people would of got to meet all of them
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

lol simboi it was probably the same mean security guard who made it so i couldnt talk with her, grrrrr. but she said when i gave her flowers she said "thats so sweet" then i started walking back to my seat and then she said " oh, come here" and she gave me a hug Very Happy
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:lol simboi it was probably the same mean security guard who made it so i couldnt talk with her, grrrrr. but she said when i gave her flowers she said "thats so sweet" then i started walking back to my seat and then she said " oh, come here" and she gave me a hug Very Happy

I think she likes you Wink
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 pm

ShawnFan4Ever! wrote:lol simboi it was probably the same mean security guard who made it so i couldnt talk with her, grrrrr. but she said when i gave her flowers she said "thats so sweet" then i started walking back to my seat and then she said " oh, come here" and she gave me a hug Very Happy

O MY SWEET GOODNESS I AM SOOO JEALOUS. u got a hug without asking for one from shawn johnson herself!!?? - i give you props man. the flowers was a good move. I never got to do the meet-and-greet or vip pass thing cus i couldn't get one. So when was this when you gave her the flowers and went back to ur seat? And how did u even get that close to her?
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 pm

that story sounds to good that i think its a lie
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:36 pm

It does sound good but I doubt it's a lie, he has no reason to lie
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:39 pm

yea is that really true? i believe you but tell me more info on the story
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

where was she when you gave her the flowers?
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 pm

lol investigation
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Lol Csi: Shawn is underway
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:16 pm

ShawnFan4Ever, we wanna hear your story in detail pleeeaassee. Can you post it sometime soon?
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next