ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON!

+2
Godfather
ShawnFan4Ever!
6 posters

Go down

Do you Think Shawn will win a gold in London

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_lcap100%NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_lcap0%NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_lcap0%NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Empty NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON!

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:02 pm

MAN, i was so mad when right when noboy could beat her, somebody i have never even heard of stole it from her. I was dancing around being happy, then i saw her performance, and i was like NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Did any of you guys have a reaction like that, if so just post how mad or surprised you were if you saw it.
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Empty Re: NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON!

Post  Godfather Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 pm

lol You seem very enthusiastic about this. I was rather shocked that she didn't win and at the time I was pretty mad at the judges for various scores in all of her events (except for the gold one Razz), but you have to realize that it's part of life. Some times things happen that you that seem unfair and you have to learn to just shake it off. Shawn did this better than anyone I have ever seen. Of course she was a little bit upset with not winning the gold in the All-Around and the other events but she just pushed it out of her mind and she worked even harder and on her last possible event to get a gold medal in, she got it.
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Empty Re:NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON!

Post  tumbler17 Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:25 pm

I first heard of Shawn at the Olympics, but even so, I was rooting almost exclusively for her. I thought for sure she'd win the all-around, and was crushed when she didn't pale (But part of me was happy for Nastia) I was shocked when she got a floor silver, and by the time the beam event came around I was sending her good thoughts with all my might. I just wanted her to be able to say that she was an Olympic gold medalist. Then she WON!!!! I was so happy.... it seemed like I cried bucketfuls.
tumbler17
tumbler17
Rookie

Back to top Go down

NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON! Empty Re: NEWS REPORT ROBBERY: FLOOR EXERCISE GOLD STOLEN FROM SHAWN JOHNSON!

Post  Nicole L Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:01 am

I almost had no idea who the heck Shawn was. Until the Olympics I never had a clue.. but when I started to watch her... I was like WOAH! She's good! Very Happy And I was pretty crushed when she didn't get it but gymnastics is much to unfair!
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 am

lol Actually I really became a Shawn Johnson fan at the Olympics too (I think I heard of her once before but gymnastics wasn't really something I was perusing anymore so it just left my head). Razz Her Olympic events were the only ones that I actually scheduled out times to see. I was completely inspired by her confidence and humility. Her poise and grace was magnificent as well. I cannot call myself her biggest fan because I think there are people out there that have been fans of hers way before she was in the Olympics (and also I think her biggest fans were her parents who love and supported her through it all), but I am an extremely BIG fan of hers now. Very Happy
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 pm

First time I saw her was during the team final at Beijing. I'd never followed gymnastics before but it was the fact that Shawn was always smiling and lifting the spirits of her team-mates, especially when Alicia fell from beam (kinda ironic since Alicia is meant to be the leader of the team. From then I watched as much of the gymnastics as I could and couldn't believe it when Shawn didn't win the all-around but was more angry when she didn't win on floor, she was more impressive imo than Izbasa. But when she won on beam I was so happy, if she hadn't of won gold I think there'd be more shouting about her not winning on floor.
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  farcemaster Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 am

maybe all this DWTS will help her floor routine , if she chooses to compete again (at least nationally at first... when is the next World's competition - and is it in London next?)
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down