ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has?

+6
White Knight
dallascowboy76
Brad
Scrawney
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has? Empty So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has?

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:36 am

Go on then.................WHY is she so attractive?
I don't mean "hot", "sexy" etc etc, as basically she doesn't fit the type.

But watch her on TV, you-tube etc. She steals the show. I've seen her do it with women too, but ALL the blokes that appear with her, interview her, etc are literally eating out of her hand Smile

And the strangest thing is that you can also see that a) she's not TRYING to put on an act, and b) she has absolutely no idea just HOW attractive she is.
(Just imagine a 17 year old girl who DID know and used it............HOW dangerous would she be? LOL)

Anyway, I wondered if there were any amateur shrinks out there who wanted to have a go at analysing what it is she has..................oh and don't all start drooling, or just saying how pretty she is, because even if it's true, it's not JUST that, there are like millions of pretty girls all over the world. They don't have whatever "it" is.

FWIW, the last time I saw a girl with this kind of magnetism, it was a very young Darcey Bussell on a kid's TV prog in the UK. The two guys interviewing her could hardly stop touching her, and almost ended up fighting over who sat next to her, LOL
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has? Empty Re: So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has?

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Everything. Mostly her personality though and attitude towards everything.

And this is actually unusual for me, because its always the looks that come first, but not with shawn.

But she has the looks too. Which is a plus.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has? Empty Re: So......what EXACTLY is it that our Miss Johnson has?

Post  Scrawney Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

For me, she has that girl next door kind of look. She's very down to earth and immensely cute, when I first saw during the team final at the Olympics and was just stunned and then when I saw some interviews she did and got to know her personality I liked her even more. She has pretty much the same values as me Very Happy
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I think it's a combination of her smile, facial expressions, personality, attitude, and voice. Put all those together and that's what makes her so... SHAWN JOHNSONISH. haha couldn't have said it better
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm

lol! that's how I'm going to describe her from now on
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:59 pm

I first saw a pic of her after following a link from a link etc, and just thought..........awwwwwwwwwwww, what a cute little pixie. Smile She had her hair pulled right back, slightly sticky-out ears and that cute overbite. I think she was 15 in it.
Since then I've looked at interviews, read stuff etc, but just cannot put my finger on it. The kid is just.............attractive.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 pm

if you think about it really, Shawn has a double personality if the first time you saw her was the olympics. in the competitions, Shawn was determined, peace in mind, hair back, like most gymnasts, but still smiling Cool then when you first got to see her on tv in an interview, you got to see the hair down, laughing, all the characteristics in a perfect girl, Shawn Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 pm

To me it's that whole girl next door thing. Like she could be your best friend and just a normal person. But then at the same time she is one of the greatest in the world at what she does. And her personality when she does interviews and such just make you want to be around her, to know her. That was honestly the first thing I noticed about her, was when she was being interviewed, she just drew me in. It wasn't her looks....actually the first time I saw her, I thought she kinda looked odd (For the record I have completely changed my mind on that, now I think she is beautiful in every way). I could honestly probably write a lot more about her....but I will keep this short. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 pm

man i wish i could think like everyone else Mad
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Well I think White Knight got that just about perfect lol. Other than that when I first saw Shawn it was the beautiful, huge, happy smile Shawn has that caught my eye.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 pm

i agree with this...as well as mine Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 am

WhiteKnight, where did you get THAT avatar pic, it's amazing?

FWIW, someone needs to have a quiet word in Shawn's ear about that "peace" sign............especially if she's coming to the UK at all.
Done the way she's doing it in WhiteKnight's pic, it means...........f*** off.Shocked

For the Americans, it dates from our wars with the French, when the English archers were feared by the French troops, so that if they caught one alive, they'd cut off those two fingers so he could no longer drsw a bow.
The archers then showed the french those two fingers if they still had them, and it's gone on from there, it's about the rudest gesture you can make in the UK.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 am

It is a great picture White Knight.

As for the 2 fingers thing I thought it meant p*** off and thanks to QI and Mr Stephen Fry I found out that the archers story isn't true I can't remember exactly what it means but I think it was just an insult in the 1930s that took off
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 am

Scrawney wrote:It is a great picture White Knight.

As for the 2 fingers thing I thought it meant p*** off and thanks to QI and Mr Stephen Fry I found out that the archers story isn't true I can't remember exactly what it means but I think it was just an insult in the 1930s that took off

QI and Stephen Fry? LOL
Would you believe those lot against historical programmes and history profs? Smile
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 am

I think she's so attractive because of her attitude and everything. Honestly, she's cute and adorable. She has amazing eyes, an AMAZING smile that she's not afraid of showing off. She is peppy and she does what she loves to do. And I love her facial expressions. Especially in this one interview she's constantly looking confused or surprised and it's so adorable. She's short, but it's not like, a small short. Her personality totally makes up for it (her being short is a plus because I'm short Hahaha) She's so determined, she's very outgoing and proactive. Also she's just flat out gorgeous. Like, when I first saw her I was like, who's that?! Then I saw interviews of her and was like, holy crap, this girl is amazing. If it's not any of those... idk what it is. All I know is that she's super fantastic and amazing! Like, she's not "hot" or "sexy" but she has this beauty about her that I can't describe.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm

lol Stephen Fry is amazing!

I completely agree with you Vault she's not hot because people who are hot usually know it and that therefore makes them very ugly - philosophical eh? lol - she is just naturally beautiful both inside and out. I wish she was hot so I could quote a classic line "She's so hot, she's like a curry"
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Lol, nice pick-up line. I agree. Girls who are hot tend to use that for attention. Like, I think she's aware that some people are head over heels for her, but I don't think she really knows how truly beautiful she really is.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah I think she can see that she has a lot of admirers but she's never arrogant about her looks and she doesn't use them to better her career
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Vault wrote:I think she's so attractive because of her attitude and everything. Honestly, she's cute and adorable. She has amazing eyes, an AMAZING smile that she's not afraid of showing off. She is peppy and she does what she loves to do. And I love her facial expressions. Especially in this one interview she's constantly looking confused or surprised and it's so adorable. She's short, but it's not like, a small short. Her personality totally makes up for it (her being short is a plus because I'm short Hahaha) She's so determined, she's very outgoing and proactive. Also she's just flat out gorgeous. Like, when I first saw her I was like, who's that?! Then I saw interviews of her and was like, holy crap, this girl is amazing. If it's not any of those... idk what it is. All I know is that she's super fantastic and amazing! Like, she's not "hot" or "sexy" but she has this beauty about her that I can't describe.

That is exactly what happened to me.

And honestly, I don't even think of her in a sexual way, if you know what I mean.

I mean many celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, quite frankly, I just want to hit. LoL.

But not with Shawn, unless we marry, its just something about her.

I can honestly say that I love Shawn Johnson.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 pm

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ON EVERYTHING IN THIS BLOGGGG!!! lol!
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Hahah, Brad. You crack me up!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:54 pm

well brad is just smart for coming in when so much was said. we did all the hard work, he just had to say, "i agree" Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Well that's all that Brad has to do. I'm sure there's so much to about what makes Shawn so attractive, but everything we've said is true so all he has to do is agree! Very Happy
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:45 pm

i'm just sad that i didn't think of that before brad did Sad
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:25 pm

lol now all i have to say is THANKS EVERYBODY!. it's just that easy haha
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next