ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

+3
Scrawney
David K
alcazar
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. Empty What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  alcazar Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 pm

...............in the pic WhiteKnight has as his avatar?

I can't make out whether she's trying to cover herself, and what she's leaning on..........can anyone else?
Anyone know anything about it at all?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm

I have no idea when or where this pic was taken, but it looks like shes making more than just a peace sign, she has her other hand with a couple fingers up right next to her right hand.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing............. Empty Re: What does anyone reckon Shawn is actually doing.............

Post  alcazar Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:03 pm

That's what I thought, and it does look as if she's trying to cover her cleavage...............
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm

I don't know i've seen her in some pics atleast as revealing if not more so.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah, I mean she posed in her bikini. Perhaps she's trying to make the wings sign? No, that's a dumb suggestion
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Alcazar stop posting about the most random things.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 pm

LOL. I didn't really think my avatar would get that much attention to get it's own post.....I just liked the picture....
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Its a picture of Shawn anything can happen lol. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 pm

lol I've learnt that on this forum that anything concerning Shawn is up for analysis
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 pm

And anything not Shawn related haha.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 pm

I wondered this question myself. I have no clue what she is doing. I think she was doing the peace sign, but she was leaning on a handrail and couldn't get her hand up all the way. That's my thought.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 pm

I know what she is doing.......looking cute.....duh! hehe
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 pm

I'll go with what White Knight said lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:16 pm

White Knight is right. After all, it is his avatar. Very Happy
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Awwww you changed your avatar.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:30 pm

He did....
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 pm

I can never stick with the same thing....LOL
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 pm

But that was one of the highlights of this forum! I would come home everyday and think, "Man, at least I get to see that picture of Shawn today." And BAM! You took that away..

But it's cool because I put it on my iPod yesterday. Lol.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Surprised well I'll always have the memories of it
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 pm

lol I keep all of my Shawn pics on my iPod for whenever i'm not home.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Back by popular demand lol.

The other one is more special to me though, cause I actually took it....I'll just keep it to myself for now. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Woah, really!? Put it up! Put it up! Hahaha jk! But that's SOOO cool! xD I have pictures of her from the Tour, but they are blurry... and from a distance. Like, our seats were PERFECT for being there but just barely too far away for pictures..
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm

I'll have to post some pics some time of when I was at the tour. We were between the stage and the balance beam on the floor.

Shawn know someone sitting by us and every time she walked by she waved and smiled in our direction. I keep thinking, oh, she's waving at me....oh wait nope....it was still cool though....but the one picture I got of her waving at us is all blurry.
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Haha. We were talking to this older couple behind us and they were talking about how this was like their 6th show they've been to. So because of that, we think that they were Shawn's grandparents. Doubt it.. but it's still fun to believe!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Man, you lucky people...I was only 4 hours away from getting to see a show but was told I had to get a friend to go along.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next