ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do you think Shawn will blog agian?

+2
David K
Vault
6 posters

Go down

When do you think Shawn will blog agian? Empty When do you think Shawn will blog agian?

Post  Vault Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 pm

So, I was just at her website and noticed that she hasn't written a new blog in just over a month. Let's sorta start a pool. When do you think Shawn will write again?

No, you won't win anything if you're closest to when she writes, but I thought it'd be interesting to see when you guys think she'll write again. So starting from today, I think it'll be another 2 weeks till she updates again.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

When do you think Shawn will blog agian? Empty Re: When do you think Shawn will blog agian?

Post  David K Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm

I'll go with 3 weeks, i'd like to hope its not another month.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

When do you think Shawn will blog agian? Empty Re: When do you think Shawn will blog agian?

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Lol dang I wish there was a prize for nearest to the date when she blogs. Well she missed out a whole month between October and December so I'm gonna go for late Feb for when she next blogs
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

She will blog sometime after the Super Bowl.

Because after that, she will not have anything planned excepted school.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I say this week....I dunno why just a gut feeling.

However my gut is usually wrong.....so whatever, no one said this week yet, I'll chance it. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:57 pm

i'm guessing sometime sometime between a holiday. my money is on a week before or after valentines day.
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down