ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone think Shawn knows about this site?

+6
dallascowboy76
Vault
Kyle Loves SJ
Scrawney
David K
alcazar
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Does anyone think Shawn knows about this site? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone think Shawn knows about this site?

Post  alcazar Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Yep.

Try following what's going on on here, plus holding a conversation, IN FRENCH on msn and all while your stupid computer KEEPS ON DUMPING IT'S INTERNET CONNECTION GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think Shawn knows about this site? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone think Shawn knows about this site?

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

and i thought my internet collection was slow. seems like you got me beat
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Slow? No I have 8Mb, but it just WILL NOT stay connected. It's just done it again, stupid thing. I'm seriously going to throw the modem across the room in a minute.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm

alcazar wrote:Slow? No I have 8Mb, but it just WILL NOT stay connected. It's just done it again, stupid thing. I'm seriously going to throw the modem across the room in a minute.
Calm down lol, my friend did that like two weekends ago, so he had to go out and spend another 70 bucks to replace it when he had just bought that one like half a week before rofl.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm

that happens when i try to use other people's wireless internet.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Wireless is horrible, I used that a few ago and couldn't stand it...
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:16 pm

well everybody has made their wireless password protected, so no more low signal wireless for me
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Mine's like that, I'm really far away from the router but on this laptop it works better but still goes occasionally. I think our internet just got upgraded to 20Mb (you can get 54Mb here now Surprised) but it's still slow and everyone else's is password protected and the annoying thing is my neighbors router is just the other side of the wall in my bedroom so i have like full connection
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:32 am

What gets me is that our ISP says there is no prob, but we are getting a new modem, so maybe I can throw this one at the wall after all...............

THAT will be when I find I have to send it back as an exchange Embarassed
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:53 pm

alcazar wrote:What gets me is that our ISP says there is no prob, but we are getting a new modem, so maybe I can throw this one at the wall after all...............

THAT will be when I find I have to send it back as an exchange Embarassed

you should wait until you find out if you need to exchange it. if you don't need to exchange it, once you get your new one, take the old one and let out your frustration
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Got the new one, but it's still doing it...not as often, but................ Rolling Eyes
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  farcemaster Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 am

Vault wrote:I totally see her being like... "This is sorta weird, but sweet." And if she ever does a Q&A, let's say it now, we all get to ask her one question each. That way it's fair??

I went back to the first page to see how this thread began.... earlier posts had speculated whether Shawn has ever come on here - and if we ever scheduled a Q&A with her - how to make it "fair"... what is funny about this is, another forum I was on for an actress called Ellen Muth (her imdb profle ) of the Showtime series called "Dead Like Me" that lasted 2 seasons... and became a cult favorite ... that celebrity would actually have an account on www.ellen-muth.com (now transitioned to www.ellen-muth.net) and posts things - I think she had like 184 posts on the old forum (before the webmaster had too many issues with the other parts of his/her life - like school LOL and had to give up running the site)

but they set up some chat sessions , and a zillion people would log on and stream questions to the celebrity - she would try to answer them and after 20 mins the thing was over, and the rest of us would just look at the transcript and try to figure whose questions she was actually answering

maybe when things calm down after DWTS , Nicole could contact Shawn's agent and set something like that up sometime - if Nicole can get the software so we can have such an online chat session (after the transition to the new server) -- kind of what that olde www.ellen-muth.com site did (now Ellen has stayed off the cyberwaves but she did for awhile interact with her fans - kind of kewl... I even got an email or two from her and met her one time)

Last edited by farcemaster on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole L Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 am

That would be a great idea farcemaster! I will eventually try to get in touch with Shawn or her agent. I'm sure she would agree to at least Q&A with me if she wouldn't want to do a whole chat session with everybody.
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am

That would be awesome! I'd presume we'd get to submit questions and I've seen it done on other fan sites. On a site for the soccer team I support they got a Q+A session with a few of the players and it was really good and gave a lot of interaction between us and them
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mool212 Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Yeah, but if we only got 1 question how would you ever decide what that question would be lol.
Mool212
Mool212
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

We had a thread like that once.. my question was: would you trade your gold medal on beam and your silver from floor for gold in the all-around? but now I realise that was dumb because she's answered similar questions in interviews
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mool212 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Yeah, i would have to think about it a while lol. But that would be a very good question, and you can tell it was since everyone asked her it too lol
Mool212
Mool212
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4