ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How/when did Shawn learn to drive her car?

+6
David K
dallascowboy76
Scrawney
Vault
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How/when did Shawn learn to drive her car? - Page 2 Empty Re: How/when did Shawn learn to drive her car?

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 am

lol.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

How/when did Shawn learn to drive her car? - Page 2 Empty Re: How/when did Shawn learn to drive her car?

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 am

lol the topic is here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> we're here
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah, but it's fun. I mean, we keep a discussion going. Might not be the same topic.. but it keeps us talking about her.. or sports... anything really.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Godfather wrote:ROFL! You guys got so far off topic that I couldn't suppress a giant laugh. You guys went from cars and licenses to overbite and teeth. lol!

So??????????????????
It was SHAWN'S car and SHAWN'S teeth so what's it matter? Eh? EH?

Only joking, it's pretty funny the way some threads go of topic. Very Happy
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Alcazar has a good point Wink
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Lol as long as we're discussing something it's fine by me
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 pm

I agree with you on that Scrawney.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Sooooooooooooo. what do you two think of the weather at the moment?
.I think Shawn would look good in any weather. cheers
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:21 pm

I agree with that lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole L Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:45 pm

haha you guys always find a way to get WAY off topic. Razz
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Its what were best at. Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:55 pm

alcazar wrote:Sooooooooooooo. what do you two think of the weather at the moment?

The weather here is freezing. Seriously. School is canceled for tomorrow because of ice and sleet. It's awesome =]
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Surprised nice! It's cold here but not cold enough for any snow or ice or anything cool, just some cloud
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm

It was -3 when I got up at 8 this morning lol, It warmed up enough to melt off like a cm of the 2 feet we have of snow......I sure won't be going out and doing anything for a couple days.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm

We don't have snow. Just ice.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 pm

It snowed from thursday night till last night...
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 pm

it snows practically everyday. today was the first day it didn't. we haven't had classes cancelled yet, but hopefully wednesday!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm

lol the last few years here wé've had like 11 months of the year of 40+ weather.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 am

Vault wrote:
alcazar wrote:Sooooooooooooo. what do you two think of the weather at the moment?

The weather here is freezing. Seriously. School is canceled for tomorrow because of ice and sleet. It's awesome =]

Pshaw...........you must live in southern England then? LOL
The trains down there were once cancelled because of "the wrong kind of snow" on the tracks. Sleep
Funny.............I thought Tulsa was in the USA, you know, "24 hours from Tulsa" and that?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:40 am

We had trains into London cancelled once because "a few leaves were scattered across the tracks"
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:11 am

alcazar wrote:
Vault wrote:

Pshaw...........you must live in southern England then? LOL
The trains down there were once cancelled because of "the wrong kind of snow" on the tracks. Sleep
Funny.............I thought Tulsa was in the USA, you know, "24 hours from Tulsa" and that?

Tulsa is in the US. There's probably more than one Tulsa, mind you. But everything this morning is covered in a 1 inch sheet of ice. (That's 2.54 cm for you Europeans. Wink)
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Coffee on keyboard moment...............I KNOW where Tulsa is, guy, I was on a wind-up. It even SAYS Tulsa OK, (which I even know is Ooooooooooooooooooklahoma), and didn't think it was a misprint for UK Smile It's on your name bit.

I can see that Americans and Brits have different senses of humour. Mind, some of the TV sitcoms we get from the states crack me up.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 pm

alcazar wrote:Coffee on keyboard moment...............I KNOW where Tulsa is, guy, I was on a wind-up. It even SAYS Tulsa OK, (which I even know is Ooooooooooooooooooklahoma), and didn't think it was a misprint for UK Smile It's on your name bit.

I can see that Americans and Brits have different senses of humour. Mind, some of the TV sitcoms we get from the states crack me up.

Sorry sorry. Just having a bit of fun. Just please, don't start singing the song. You have no idea how much that happens when people find out that's where I live. And I googled it. There is only one Tulsa.

I love watching the British version of the Office. Both American and British ones have me laughing so hard.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Do you get "Red Dwarf" over there?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm

No. What is it?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next