ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events...

+4
Scrawney
Matt M
Godfather
farcemaster
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events... - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events...

Post  dallascowboy76 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 pm

sounds all set in stone Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events... - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events...

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

lol! well I know I'm moving to America after 2012 (when I finish college)
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm

you me and cubs fan will have to meet somewhere. maybe DC so you can see the nation's capital. then after that go on a three amigos tour Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:02 pm

That would be the greatest tour of all time!
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:18 am

lol xD

btw, has cubs been on lately? Neutral
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 am

I think he was on the other day but he only posted 1 post. Godfather, you're about to overtake him in terms of posts
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm

He hasn't been on in a while. I wonder if something happened to him or his computer. I hope not. One week our computer was in the shop and couldn't get on.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:56 pm

My old computer was like that but since I got a laptop everything's been running so much faster
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 pm

My old comp was like that, the one im using now had to be upgraded. I'm hoping to be able to get a HP blackbird soon.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:16 pm

HP's are good. I've got an HP Pavilion laptop and it runs like a dream and has loads of extras on it
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Lol. That's what went to the shop. We have an HP Pavilion a1600n. At my dad's we have a Dell.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm stuck using a dell, which is why I want a new comp lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 am

I had a Dell as my old PC, I got in around 2003 and it was great for the 5 years I had it until I got really slow and my friend had this really cool laptop (same one as I'm using now Very Happy) so I got that. I would get a Dell but I don't think Dell are as good as making laptops as they at making PCs
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Dells arn't bad they just don't have 120 frames per second when gaming lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm

lol and most of them have Intel graphics which are really bad unless you go for the XPS series which is just specced to suit gamers
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Wow, now im all confused haha, I only know enough about comps to get em hooked up and use the internet or a video game.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm

lol don't worry I was the same before my best friend started lecturing me on why my computer was bad. Basically if you're going to buy a Dell and you're a gamer then go for the XPS series because they're the only ones with the required graphics and memory to play most games smoothly
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I have several friend who are computer geeks, but I never pay much attention once they go off into whatever their world is called.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:45 pm

lol! believe me I've only got a basic-medium knowledge of computers at best. My friends sound just like yours, they're so geeky that they've started collaborating to build their own PC together and then selling it
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Thankfully mine havn't gone that far yet lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:25 pm

I know more about Macs than PCs because I'm in a Computer Technology course and we use Macs.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 pm

I tried doing a computer course but really sucked at it lol...
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Closest I got to doing a computer course was when we did something called Key Skills which was totally pointless, I got 100% on the exam because it was things like "Copy and paste the text into another window (Ctrl+c and then Ctrl+v) and print the screen to prove you've done this (Print screen)" you got 1 mark for opening a document and the hardest thing was making a lookup table in Excel which isn't hard when you get shown how. I finished in 30 minutes, would have been shorter but you had to print screen everything
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Even I could do that!!!
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Shawn helps out by appearing at Charity Events... - Page 2 Empty Shawn was in SD again - at a Hockey all stars event...

Post  farcemaster Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:23 am

not that I mind all the computer talk ... but you guys really got off topic...

I saw that Shawn was up in South Dakota again - this time as a guest speaker at a All Stars Hockey game event the night before the game...

Shawn talking about getting selected to talk at 2009 USHL All-Star banquet Tuesday night at the Sioux Falls Convention Center

and another interview I think is listed here... not sure this is a "charity" event but at least it isn't talking about people's olde computers (which I have... a Dell Pentium III, LOL)

Shawn, Olympic Gold Medalist, Enjoying Post Olympic Life
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next