ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prove yourself........

+8
alcazar
Nicole L
David K
Scrawney
Brad
dallascowboy76
Vault
White Knight
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Prove yourself........ - Page 3 Empty Re: Prove yourself........

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:10 pm

i was the opposite cus i have a brother and seeing how he treated girls made me skeptical about all boys. that and the fact that ive known guys who are trying to decide between two girls, one they really like but is kinda shy and the other who is slutty and they pick the slutty one cus she's "not as much work" lol.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Well, i'm 7 and 11 years older than my sisters so all of their friends just annoy me, but like I said i've known my best friend since pretty much I could talk, so I have always thought of girls as who they are rather then a thing to use and then put aside.
Wow, yea I can see why you would think of us like a bunch of jerks.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Ahhh I used to be like that, I used to go for the sluttier girls because there was less chance of them saying no but after doing that once I realised that it was dumb and went back to plucking up the courage to ask the nice girls out
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I've never found the the sluttier type girls very attractive, which has kept me away thankfully.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm

David K wrote:I've never found the the sluttier type girls very attractive, which has kept me away thankfully.

Very wise move, they're not worth it
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 pm

yea, I have a friend who is dating one...I'm just glad the rest of my friends are like us.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm

it's weird how a girl will become slutty cus she thinks that it will get her guys. i need to show this to my friend.... Laughing
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 pm

haha show her the error of her ways!
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 pm

lololol well I think we are the few out of hundreds sadly.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm

i know!! more like the few of thousands! she laughed when i showed her.

Last edited by kp1089 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm

I hate to admit but most men are stupid and easily pleased
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Scrawney wrote:Sorry for saying it was you who asked me not to use "Shawn is so hot" in my 1,000th post, it might of been Vault lol. That's what is so cool about this forum, 95% of us aren't always saying how we're going to marry her when we're older (although I'm sure we all dream it) and we see past her huge amount of cuteness and into her morals and beliefs and great personality. Don't worry I won't say I love you Razz

It was me who said not to use it, because I planned on using it for my 1000th post! As a joke of course. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Scrawney wrote:I hate to admit but most men are stupid and easily pleased
That is completely true.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm

i hate to admit it but most women are impossible to please
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 pm

White Knight wrote:
Scrawney wrote:Sorry for saying it was you who asked me not to use "Shawn is so hot" in my 1,000th post, it might of been Vault lol. That's what is so cool about this forum, 95% of us aren't always saying how we're going to marry her when we're older (although I'm sure we all dream it) and we see past her huge amount of cuteness and into her morals and beliefs and great personality. Don't worry I won't say I love you Razz

It was me who said not to use it, because I planned on using it for my 1000th post! As a joke of course. Very Happy

Ah well then it's still yours to use. I agree women are impossible to please but if you do a few kind things for them then they're happy enough
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm

yep, its true for most, atleast if your trying to date them or get them to like you.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Okay now for my response to my own topic. It won't be as great as the first time I wrote it, but here we go.......

I saw Shawn on the tour twice, once by my house and once in Des Moines (in which I spent a bunch of money, winning an auction to get front row tickets and backstage passes). I have a signed picture of her that I got when I met her and a signed sweatshirt signed by all the gymnasts. Which I only bought because I felt bad if I was going to go through the line and not have any else sign anything. I buy anything she puts out. I have two copies of her book, one signed and one not. I watch everything time she is on TV and spend way too much time on the internet reading and watching stuff about her. I just yesterday volunteered to drive someone to Des Moines so they can meet up with some other people.....(they really had to pull my leg to get me to go Very Happy ). I do know her address and phone number, but would never ever use it or give it out to anyone....I was just curious if it was possible to find, but no way am I creepy enough to go to her house......unless she asks Very Happy

That's it. Well that's about it. I feel like crap, so I am off to go lie down. Later!!!!
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Surprised she was near your house? I am very much jealous and you're going to Des Moines? I envy you so much lol. Hope you feel better soon
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Well, atleast you don't plan on using the number or address lol, and get feeling better man.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:06 pm

White Knight wrote:Okay now for my response to my own topic. It won't be as great as the first time I wrote it, but here we go.......

I saw Shawn on the tour twice, once by my house and once in Des Moines (in which I spent a bunch of money, winning an auction to get front row tickets and backstage passes). I have a signed picture of her that I got when I met her and a signed sweatshirt signed by all the gymnasts. Which I only bought because I felt bad if I was going to go through the line and not have any else sign anything. I buy anything she puts out. I have two copies of her book, one signed and one not. I watch everything time she is on TV and spend way too much time on the internet reading and watching stuff about her. I just yesterday volunteered to drive someone to Des Moines so they can meet up with some other people.....(they really had to pull my leg to get me to go Very Happy ). I do know her address and phone number, but would never ever use it or give it out to anyone....I was just curious if it was possible to find, but no way am I creepy enough to go to her house......unless she asks Very Happy

That's it. Well that's about it. I feel like crap, so I am off to go lie down. Later!!!!

I have a friend that has her address memorized. I just call him a creeper. Haha. You guys can just quote it to each other all day long.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Ahhhhh a nice nap and much better now.... Very Happy

I actually don't remember her address....but I could pick the house off a map Very Happy I only did it being stupid, assuming you couldn't find it.....

Anyways so more stuff related to the topic that I thought of. Ever morning I drive by a sign that says Iowa 100 miles.....and always contemplate heading that way instead of the direction I am suppose to go.....also I absolutely hate country music (sorry if you like it), but there is one Rascal Flatts song on my Ipod that I always listen to, that makes me think of Shawn.

Man am I weird!!
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

dallascowboy76 wrote:yea best when she lets you. can you imagine the beating you'd get from Shawn's dad if you held her against her will Cool

I have a feeling it's not her dad you would need to worry about.....I'm pretty sure she may be able to hold her own....she is pretty ripped after all!! Smile
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:15 pm

White Knight wrote:
dallascowboy76 wrote:yea best when she lets you. can you imagine the beating you'd get from Shawn's dad if you held her against her will Cool

I have a feeling it's not her dad you would need to worry about.....I'm pretty sure she may be able to hold her own....she is pretty ripped after all!! Smile
Hahaha well, seeing as I wouldn't lay a hand on her, she would do just fine lol. Razz I would be more scared of her legs than anything her dad would be able to do.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

White Knight wrote:Ahhhhh a nice nap and much better now.... Very Happy

I actually don't remember her address....but I could pick the house off a map Very Happy I only did it being stupid, assuming you couldn't find it.....

Anyways so more stuff related to the topic that I thought of. Ever morning I drive by a sign that says Iowa 100 miles.....and always contemplate heading that way instead of the direction I am suppose to go.....also I absolutely hate country music (sorry if you like it), but there is one Rascal Flatts song on my Ipod that I always listen to, that makes me think of Shawn.

Man am I weird!!
I hate country music too lol, and I have a few songs from Thousand Foot Krutch and Fireflight that make me think of Shawn.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:18 am

kp1089 wrote:i was the opposite cus i have a brother and seeing how he treated girls made me skeptical about all boys. that and the fact that ive known guys who are trying to decide between two girls, one they really like but is kinda shy and the other who is slutty and they pick the slutty one cus she's "not as much work" lol.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Beyonce's "If I were a boy..." anyone?
If ever a song had lyrics that 99% of teenaged lads ought to listen to, it's that one. pale
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum