ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prove yourself........

+8
alcazar
Nicole L
David K
Scrawney
Brad
dallascowboy76
Vault
White Knight
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Prove yourself........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Prove yourself........

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Vault wrote:
Nicole L wrote:Could you guys stay on topic, please?

I don't mind you talking about whatever you like in member discussions, but in other discussions theres about 85% of the posts or more that are just random. I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but I'd like for this forum to be a bit more .. I don't know the word but.. less spam.

Thanks

Sorry, Nicole. Threads have gotten out of hand and I had my hand in some of them. I'm sorry. I'll do my best to keep it topic relevant.
Theres still going to be off topic stuff seeing as 90% of the thread are so far off topic there isn't much point for changing that, so you should either lock em so we don't post anymore or not worry about those threads. I know i've been in on most of the threads that are off topic so I will do my best to stick with whatever the current topic is.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Right, I'm using this as my 1,000th post (it's been an epic journey and I'd like to thank Jesus and Mom and Dad and little Jerry my old goldfish - I couldn't of done it without you Very Happy). Firstly, I am not Shawn's #1 fan because I live too far away to ever do anything that would make me her #1 fan, e.g meeting her, going to see her in competitions regularly BUT I do know that I think she's amazing and I love her just as much and maybe more than the next guy on this forum and in the world and I'll always support her no matter what; even if she turned into a mini Lindsay Lohan Very Happy

So my 1,000 post message is this: I love Shawn Johnson and if you're reading this Shawn, you wanna go catch a movie sometime? Very Happy I kid but still...

See David, I didn't steal "Shawn is so hot!"
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Scrawney wrote:Right, I'm using this as my 1,000th post (it's been an epic journey and I'd like to thank Jesus and Mom and Dad and little Jerry my old goldfish - I couldn't of done it without you Very Happy). Firstly, I am not Shawn's #1 fan because I live too far away to ever do anything that would make me her #1 fan, e.g meeting her, going to see her in competitions regularly BUT I do know that I think she's amazing and I love her just as much and maybe more than the next guy on this forum and in the world and I'll always support her no matter what; even if she turned into a mini Lindsay Lohan Very Happy

So my 1,000 post message is this: I love Shawn Johnson and if you're reading this Shawn, you wanna go catch a movie sometime? Very Happy I kid but still...

See David, I didn't steal "Shawn is so hot!"
First off congrats on 1,000 posts.
Secondly I would never use the words "Shawn is so hot!"
And thirdly I totally agree with supporting her no matter who or what she turns into when shes older, I just hope she stays the same forever lol.
I don't know about loving her more than anyone else seeing as how much I think we all love her on the forums lol. I don't know if I could call myself her number one fan either. I have yet to be able to see her in person or meet her, i'm still trying to do that...and I don't have her pics or name on everything I own either lol. I do watch everything that involves Shawn just for the fact that I love hearing her voice and seeing that perfect smile, and I know almost way too much info on Shawn other than the things that involve ways of contacting her.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Sorry for saying it was you who asked me not to use "Shawn is so hot" in my 1,000th post, it might of been Vault lol. That's what is so cool about this forum, 95% of us aren't always saying how we're going to marry her when we're older (although I'm sure we all dream it) and we see past her huge amount of cuteness and into her morals and beliefs and great personality. Don't worry I won't say I love you Razz
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Scrawney wrote:Sorry for saying it was you who asked me not to use "Shawn is so hot" in my 1,000th post, it might of been Vault lol. That's what is so cool about this forum, 95% of us aren't always saying how we're going to marry her when we're older (although I'm sure we all dream it) and we see past her huge amount of cuteness and into her morals and beliefs and great personality. Don't worry I won't say I love you Razz
lol its fine I just don't like people thinking I like someone just for what they look like. I know alot of people think were crazy for loving someone more cute than hot, but personally there is no one more beautiful or adorable as Shawn is lol. I don't think I have ever said anything like that about anyone even celebs, I find it rude and offensive to say stuff like "I would totally do her" and things like that about someone.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm

David K wrote:
Scrawney wrote:Sorry for saying it was you who asked me not to use "Shawn is so hot" in my 1,000th post, it might of been Vault lol. That's what is so cool about this forum, 95% of us aren't always saying how we're going to marry her when we're older (although I'm sure we all dream it) and we see past her huge amount of cuteness and into her morals and beliefs and great personality. Don't worry I won't say I love you Razz
lol its fine I just don't like people thinking I like someone just for what they look like. I know alot of people think were crazy for loving someone more cute than hot, but personally there is no one more beautiful or adorable as Shawn is lol. I don't think I have ever said anything like that about anyone even celebs, I find it rude and offensive to say stuff like "I would totally do her" and things like that about someone.

I'm like that, it puts me off when my friends say stuff like that about girls. I think I've always preffered cute girls to hot girls because cute girls usually have amazing personalities whereas hot girls are usually self-centered and rely too much on their looks and underneath the makeup there's really a rather ugly face. I would go on into a detailed explanation as to why looks + personality + compatibility = attractiveness and makes girls beautiful but I won't Very Happy
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Exactly most people who are so cute like Shawn are fun to hang out with and are very easy to talk to, unless your like us who love Shawn lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah, we'd struggle to make a sentence in Shawn's company and we definately would go red lol but most cute girls will genuinely like you rather than just be fairweather friends like hot girls will
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Yep, I have several friends that are girls who are really attractive but I have never thought of them in that way, especially seeing as we all like the same kind of things I take martials arts classes with them and about 11 other guys and we get together whenever possible and do sports and such or hook up several x-box 360s and play Halo 3 or something lol. So they are alot of fun to hang out with.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:35 pm

it's nice to hear guys saying that they get disgusted when they hear "i'd do her". cus i do too and it gets really annoying!!

and not all pretty/hot girls are self centered or are lacking a good personality.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:38 pm

They sound like cool girls, I know a few like that but they're more into Guitar Hero than Halo but I did get them playing Resident Evil 4 once until they begged me to turn it off. If Shawn liked video games then she would be absolute perfection; I remember in her blog she said she played Guitar Hero but if we could get her playing Halo or maybe Madden then it'd be incredible Razz
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Thats true, but most of them especially teens in high school have the whole i'm better than everyone else because of how I look that I just can't stand.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, not all hot girls have bad personality but from my experience the majority do. There are some who don't realise they're hot but my ex wasn't one, she was completely fake
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm

in high school there are the girls who are more interested in how they look than in if they are a good person or not - cus most boys want the good looking girls. high school sucks!!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm

lol aww. I'll admit I go by looks first then get to know someone but my taste in looks is usually different from all my friends
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 pm

well it is natural to go for looks first. and it's funny how sometimes the prettiest nice girls are the ones who don't have dates cus the guys are too afraid to ask them haha. like i said high school really sucks, i don't miss it at all!!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Scrawney wrote:lol aww. I'll admit I go by looks first then get to know someone but my taste in looks is usually different from all my friends
Mine is different from most of my friends, although knowing several girls can be nice when you find someone you think you like lol. I go for looks unless i've known them for awhile, but I normally just ask my best friend, who I have known since I was 2 lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 pm

i'm a girl and i usually go for looks first. i think why waste time going after someone i don't find attractive? but the majority of the ones who are really good looking are players!! though often i find a guy with a good personality that i like being around to be very attractive too. and sometimes they just look good because of a certain eyewear called beer goggles.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Oh, wow, don't take this the wrong way but I thought you were a guy. Shocked
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:00 pm

kp1089 wrote:i'm a girl and i usually go for looks first. i think why waste time going after someone i don't find attractive? but the majority of the ones who are really good looking are players!! though often i find a guy with a good personality that i like being around to be very attractive too. and sometimes they just look good because of a certain eyewear called beer goggles.

Rofl, beer goggles are dangerous! I've found myself in a number of situations that could of been avoided without them. I think looks are important but the personality is much more important. As long as a girl makes me laugh/smile then I'm pleased
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

hahaaaha no big deal. i thought everyone knew, guess not!! now you know so you can come to me with all your girl questions, cus i'm an excellent authority on them considering i am one Very Happy
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Scrawney wrote:
kp1089 wrote:i'm a girl and i usually go for looks first. i think why waste time going after someone i don't find attractive? but the majority of the ones who are really good looking are players!! though often i find a guy with a good personality that i like being around to be very attractive too. and sometimes they just look good because of a certain eyewear called beer goggles.

Rofl, beer goggles are dangerous! I've found myself in a number of situations that could of been avoided without them. I think looks are important but the personality is much more important. As long as a girl makes me laugh/smile then I'm pleased
I totally agree with that, and thanks kp lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm

it's weird that you guys say that you look for personality first, cus the impression i get is that boys dont want to date, they want to have fun and i'm sure you know what i mean by that hahaaa
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh, I know what you mean, but having grown up with all of my best friends being girls, I have never thought of them in that way ever.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah, I think it helps that I grew up with girls too and having a sister with all her friends over all the time made me not treat girls like objects but most of my friends just want fun but then they moan about not being satisfied so just move on instead of settling down
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum