ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Admin Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

First of all I'd like to welcome you to Shawn Johnson Fan Forum Very Happy I hope you all like it and treat it with respect.

There are a couple rules I'd like to go over with you. First there should be no swearing, threatening, etc. Shawn is a Christian therefor she would not want any swearing around here. It also sounds very rude and impolite.

Second rule is no bashing Shawn or anything she believes in. You can state your opinions but make sure it is in a mature way. If you have any rude comments or remarks about Shawn please keep them to yourselves.

Last rule is please just please be respectful of each other. Don't bash other members of this forum.. It's a Forum about Shawn not to be harassing each other.

Any rules that are broken will come with consequences such as Banning of the account for a certain amount of time. If this gets worst the member will be banned permanently. Guys and Girls I really don't want to do this so please respect the rules.

Thanks so much!

~Nicole L

Admin
Admin

https://shawnjohnsonfan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down