ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @

3 posters

Go down

what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @ Empty what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @

Post  farcemaster Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 am

I just got a FaceBook friend request from my Dad.... affraid

who is really way too old to be on Facebook.... even I am a bit old (maybe )

has anybody had this happen to you? and what did you do Question
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @ Empty Re: what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @

Post  Scrawney Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

Not had parents but sister and brother both added me, I ignored them at first but then eventually they kept moaning about it and I added them. I don't think they go on my profile much though.

If you dont want him to see everything on your facebook just let him see your limited profile
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @ Empty Re: what would you do if you get a FaceBook friend request from one of your parents ? ! # @

Post  farcemaster Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:23 am

how do you set up a limited profile [on facebook]?
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

I forget how Sad, there used to be an option in the friend request but it seems to have gone
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

i would deny the friend request Exclamation

my friends' mom just got a facebook and texted them all to accept her friend request. they told her no!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum