ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL

5 posters

Go down

How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL Empty How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL

Post  alcazar Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:17 am

Bored on Sundays? Got a few hours with nowt to do? Here's a way to get back at the local supermarket, and it ends up costing you nothing:D:D

How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL Image0021
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL Empty Re: How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL

Post  totorr Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am

Oooookay... someone who knows kill the time lol!
totorr
totorr
Beginner

http://shawn-johnson-fan.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL Empty Re: How to spend a boring sunday? AND annoy the local supermarket, LOL

Post  alcazar Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Apparently that pic is taken in the south of France, a mate who lives near Lille sent it me.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:41 pm

they had to have connections with the supermarket. that had to take an hour at least, and i'm sure the manager probably noticed that every single one of his carts were missing Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 pm

That is amazing!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:08 am

dallascowboy76 wrote:they had to have connections with the supermarket. that had to take an hour at least, and i'm sure the manager probably noticed that every single one of his carts were missing Cool

Nope..........in France, almost 100% of supermarkets are closed all day sunday. Many are in "Centres commerciales", what you lot call "strip malls" I think, and ALL shops are shut, so......nice and quiet, no-one to see, or interfere Twisted Evil

It's taken on the supermarket parking, if you look. You can see trolley parks.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 am

hahaha I could use something like that to kill some time monday-friday lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum