ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it.

+2
Godfather
ShawnFan4Ever!
6 posters

Go down

Who is the most awesome person EVER!

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_lcap67%I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_lcap0%I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_lcap0%I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_lcap33%I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Empty I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it.

Post  ShawnFan4Ever! Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Hey everyone,

Well, none of you know me, so ill just give a brief description of me. Ummmmmmmm, I Love sports, playing and watching them. Fav to play: Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, ummmmm pretty much everything. Fav to watch: Pretty much anything during the olymics, and hockey. I LUV Shawn Johnson. Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I was fortunate enough to go to the tour. It was very good, though since i'm a dude i didnt like the guy's parts. ugh. Disturbing. But, I brought flowers to the show and gave them to shawn after the show was over and she........GAVE............ME............A..............HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best moment EVER!!! pig pig pig pig pig Well, im a bit younger than shawn so thats why. So it wasnt weird. Well, im a HUUUUUGGGEEEEE fan of shawn, and i usually trust this site for more info on her than her own. This is a great site nicole! Thanks everyone

Thanks,
Alex (my real name)
P.S. Sorry for the really long and droning message.

Last edited by ShawnFan4Ever! on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShawnFan4Ever!
ShawnFan4Ever!
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Empty Re: I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it.

Post  Godfather Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 pm

Well hello Alex (I have a good friend called Alex). It must of been amazing to get a hug from Shawn. I'm probably would have peed my pants (I'm not even joking, it would be that amazing). Razz I'm pretty envious. Sad Anyways, welcome to the forums, and thank you for posting. Long messages are fine by the way (my always tend to be on the longer side as well); just shows that you have more to say. Very Happy
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Empty Re:HEY, ITS ME YA KNOW SOME GUY, WHO YOU'VE NO CLUE IS!!!

Post  tumbler17 Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:11 pm

You gave Shawn flowers? Awwww, that is so sweet, no wonder she gave you a hug! How'd you get close enough to give them to her?

Welcome to the forum, btw.
tumbler17
tumbler17
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it. Empty Re: I became embarrassed of that of that other title, so i changed it.

Post  Nicole L Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:58 am

Welcome to the forum Alex! Very Happy Very Happy
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreydon Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm

haha welcome Alex

and welcome to the "People who've hugged Shawn Johnson Club"!!!

Dreydon
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt M Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Welcome to the gang.
Matt M
Matt M
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down