ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps..........

+2
Scrawney
alcazar
6 posters

Go down

Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps.......... Empty Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps..........

Post  alcazar Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 am

.............maybe Shawn is the obvious choice to replace him? Everybody's golden girl, attractive, media friendly, FROM a state that GROWS the fekkin corn, succesful, in full health, clean-living, all-American girl...............How can we get Kellogs to see all this?

what about LOADS of e-mails to Kelloggs, one from each of us?

Last edited by alcazar on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps.......... Empty Re: Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps..........

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Great idea, maybe we could get a petition to them demanding that they make Shawn the face of Kellogs
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps.......... Empty Re: Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps..........

Post  White Knight Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Scrawney wrote:Great idea, maybe we could get a petition to them demanding that they make Shawn the face of Kellogs

Can we also petition to have Tony the Tiger kick the crap out of Michael Phelps????
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Kelloggs remove sponsorship from Phelps.......... Empty children of the corn should be on Kellog's Frosted Flakes etc...

Post  farcemaster Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Is Shawn a "child of the corn" ... wasn't there a series of those children of the corn movies...

were they GRRRRRRT like Tony the Tiger? Very Happy

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_the_Tiger

and even this

Tony the Tiger says: Michael Phelps is Gr-r-r-eight!
farcemaster
farcemaster
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Haha, the children of the corn book was about all the children in a small rural town killing all the adults in town and perform grotesqe sacrifices and try to kill a couple driving through. It's psretty intense.

But I do think Shawn would be an excellent choice for Kelloggs. And maybe they could put her on a box and sell them somewhere other than just hy-vee?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 pm

I think they'd be made to pass up Shawn this time. They passed her up for Phelps first time around and now they have a 2nd chance so they'd better take it!

Speaking of Tony the Tiger I had a random dream involving his catchphrase and Shawn which I'll write up in the dreams post
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 am

BTTT............anyone e-mailed Kellogs yet? If not, do it NOW

Now that Shawn is on DWTS, it'll be even more exposure for her sponsors. Get her that sponsorship....you know you want to Wink
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

How exactly does one go about emailing Kelloggs?
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 am

Vault wrote:How exactly does one go about emailing Kelloggs?

Google Kelloggs, check that you connect to the USA site, (it ends in.com, rather than .co.uk), click on contact us.........I've had to do it via the UK site, as it's not an e-mail, as such, but a form to fill in, and it requires your zip-code, won't do it without Sad Of course, it DOESN'T accept UK post codes Evil or Very Mad
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 am

Oh that's lame. I'll have to send them one then. Maybe my other American buddies can send them one, too? Hint hint.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 am

Vault wrote:Oh that's lame. I'll have to send them one then. Maybe my other American buddies can send them one, too? Hint hint.

Yeah, come on everyone that can: e-mail Kelloggs asking for Shawn to get sponsorship. It takes 2 minutes of your time and could be worth a LOT of money to our little girl!
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:57 am

Bump!
for those who haven't e-mailed Kelloggs yet: Do it now, NOW, NOW!
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:25 am

Any of you seen this yet? It just made me laugh super hard!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/56636/saturday-night-live-really-michael-phelps
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 am

Vault wrote:Any of you seen this yet? It just made me laugh super hard!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/56636/saturday-night-live-really-michael-phelps

haha fantastic!
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down