ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is Shawn's best feature?

+6
Kyle Loves SJ
totorr
White Knight
Nicole L
Scrawney
alcazar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is Shawn's best feature? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is Shawn's best feature?

Post  White Knight Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 pm

dallascowboy76 wrote:is it just me, or does it look like Shawn's still smiling in scrawneys pic? it's not like the regular, big one, but i can still see one. maybe i'm just crazy Cool

I'm not sure...i'm kinda thinking that's the look she is going to give you guys, when you start pushing old people down the stairs Shocked

And as for the topic.....I am still sticking to her smile....without the smile she is not Shawn....the smile makes her Shawn....period.
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Which is Shawn's best feature? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is Shawn's best feature?

Post  Vault Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 pm

White Knight wrote:I'm not sure...i'm kinda thinking that's the look she is going to give you guys, when you start pushing old people down the stairs Shocked

And as for the topic.....I am still sticking to her smile....without the smile she is not Shawn....the smile makes her Shawn....period.

I can't even imagine a non-smiling Shawn. The world would definitely not be as bright without Shawn smiling all the time! She seems to have a great attitude about everything and that's just awesome!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 am

Scrawney wrote:Or when she posed for this great pic

Which is Shawn's best feature? - Page 2 Whotv110

Good grief she looks mardy in that picture Shocked Why do they both look mardy?

There ARE others, I found one of her looking exhausted, almost half asleep, sitting wearing a little denim jacket, waiting to go on Letterman.

And guess what............she still looks lovely Surprised
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 am

I've got that pic and I agree she looks amazing still Very Happy but I can see what you mean about her smiling in the pic I posted, I can see a slight smile lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 am

Scrawney wrote:I've got that pic and I agree she looks amazing still Very Happy but I can see what you mean about her smiling in the pic I posted, I can see a slight smile lol

Well you have better eyes than me.............good grief, I wouldn't dare even to speak to any lass with THAT expression on, you'd get slaughtered.
Nope, she just looks mardy to me.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Reqiuem Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 am

I'm a girl but I'm still gonna say her eyes. I have a thing for guys with nice eyes... she's got a really cute nose too Smile
Reqiuem
Reqiuem
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am

Reqiuem wrote:I'm a girl but I'm still gonna say her eyes. I have a thing for guys with nice eyes... she's got a really cute nose too Smile

I love her nose too...........but one choice is one choice Smile
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Reqiuem wrote:I'm a girl but I'm still gonna say her eyes. I have a thing for guys with nice eyes... she's got a really cute nose too Smile

Requiem and I are totally on the same page.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Vault wrote:

Requiem and I are totally on the same page.

I think it is page 3 and now I am on it too!! Wink
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Lol good one Knight Razz. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes her nose though
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 pm

it was my second choice, followed by...................must....................stop....................myself...................posting....................more ..........than..................one .....................choice. Aaaaaaargh!
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

snap out of it alcazar!!! don't give in!!!you've gone three pages, go three more Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 pm

No option, lockd out of website all day, apparently it's exceeded it's bandwidth? Shocked

WQhatever THAT is...............

Anyw3qay, too drunk to post o0wt sensible now.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum