ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I'm the closest one to where Shawn lives on this forum?!

+10
Nicole L
Matt M
blisster
GO CUBS GO
tumbler17
totorr
Godfather
dallascowboy76
Scrawney
Brad
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think I'm the closest one to where Shawn lives on this forum?! - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I'm the closest one to where Shawn lives on this forum?!

Post  Scrawney Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:20 pm

lol! they're good, in my old class there was a guy who always got really bad grades then suddenly towards the end of the year he came out with like grade A answers in class, my teacher stood there in shock the first few times it happened
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

I think I'm the closest one to where Shawn lives on this forum?! - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I'm the closest one to where Shawn lives on this forum?!

Post  dallascowboy76 Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm

your teacher should of checked for an ear piece Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah. Very Happy Or check his arms and hands for writing, as well as his desk. Razz
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 pm

lol there must have been something going on but I think he had just got a smart girlfriend so perhaps she helped him out
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:25 am

That's always good. Smile
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  disneydance Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:47 pm

I lose I'll say it now lol
The closest elite I live by live about an hour away
But they fill ages away as theres a border dividing us from them....
It feel so weird living so close to an awesome gym where I would of died to train at but living so far away at the same time...

disneydance
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mool212 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Thats not cool Sad I probably live close to a good gym since I'm right near Chicago but i wouldnt really know for sure, i havent done gymnastics since i was like 2 and the biggest skill we did was jumping off a springboard into the huge foampit lol
Mool212
Mool212
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

i've got you beat, i did gymnastics when i was 6 Very Happy
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  disneydance Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:09 am

Mool212 wrote:Thats not cool Sad I probably live close to a good gym since I'm right near Chicago but i wouldnt really know for sure, i havent done gymnastics since i was like 2 and the biggest skill we did was jumping off a springboard into the huge foampit lol

Yes you live near Naperville lol Smile
They have the Caquatto sisters
I just hate the fact I live SO close to an amazing gym but couldnt train there because its right in Canada...
I'm excited to see Brittany Rogers compete at scAM for them this weekend that is going to be an amazing experience for her Smile
If only they could move the gym a few miles into the US, Lynden would be fine please I only live a few miles from Lyden lol
Oh yes I beat you all last time I was in the gym was when I was 11 Smile
I loved my level 9 skills I was going to be competiting a double back and thought I was the bomb lol

disneydance
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mool212 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 am

Oh come on, foam pit > double back any day. You know that was the best part and you cant deny it. I think the one in naperville is where i used to go actually...too bad i didnt stick with it, maybe i would have gotten to actually meet shawn if i did lol. Thats a bummer that its right in Canada...just out of reach Sad
Mool212
Mool212
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2