Favourite video of Shawn

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  GO CUBS GO on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

He was probably ticked
GO CUBS GO
GO CUBS GO
Beginner

Posts : 408
Join date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Scrawney on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 am

yeah, because he didn't even get to meet her
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Colchester, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  dallascowboy76 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 pm

i wonder if Shawn sent him anything or called him to see how he was???
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Posts : 832
Join date : 2008-12-23
Location : Erie, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Scrawney on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 am

maybe, seems like the type of thing for Shawn to do. I wonder how long he was off work for?
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Colchester, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  BackFlip on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:52 pm

tumbler17 wrote:Arg... the NBC video site doesn't work for me. My computer is too old, it doesn't have an intel chip. Is that vid posted anywhere else, Backflip? I'd really like to see it.

Sorry tumbler17...I actually didn't notice this post until today...!
(lots of posts these days to sort thru!!!)
Not much time after the holidays to look at every page. Crying or Very sad
Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you!
That's too bad your computer can't handle videos from the NBC web site...they have great videos to watch from the Olympics!
you can still watch the entire Team event! (top countries)
I haven't noticed anything on YouTube, AOL video, etc. (probably copy right issues?)
I guess try to find someone that has a good computer or someone who actually taped the Olympics.
I'm hoping that NBC will create DVDs of the USA gymnastics events and interviews to sell to the public.
GOOD LUCK
BackFlip
BackFlip
Rookie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  blisster on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 pm

BackFlip wrote:
tumbler17 wrote:Arg... the NBC video site doesn't work for me. My computer is too old, it doesn't have an intel chip. Is that vid posted anywhere else, Backflip? I'd really like to see it.

Sorry tumbler17...I actually didn't notice this post until today...!
(lots of posts these days to sort thru!!!)
Not much time after the holidays to look at every page. Crying or Very sad
Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you!
That's too bad your computer can't handle videos from the NBC web site...they have great videos to watch from the Olympics!
you can still watch the entire Team event! (top countries)
I haven't noticed anything on YouTube, AOL video, etc. (probably copy right issues?)
I guess try to find someone that has a good computer or someone who actually taped the Olympics.
I'm hoping that NBC will create DVDs of the USA gymnastics events and interviews to sell to the public.
GOOD LUCK
Where do you live, maybe its US only because I live in Canada and the site doesnt work for me, i was pretty mad cause there were tons of videos I wanted to watch. For me the video just wont load.
blisster
blisster
Rookie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-02
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Scrawney on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:35 pm

New video of Shawn saying she supports Chicago 2016 Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvCH9dqVNY
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Colchester, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  BackFlip on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Good find Scrawney!
I think I'm losing my touch! Wink

And tumbler17, I am American. We need to see if Nicole can view videos on that NBC web site?

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.html?assetid=0819_hd_gab_hl_l1739&channelcode=sportga
BackFlip
BackFlip
Rookie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  blisster on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

BackFlip wrote:Good find Scrawney!
I think I'm losing my touch! Wink

And tumbler17, I am American. We need to see if Nicole can view videos on that NBC web site?

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.html?assetid=0819_hd_gab_hl_l1739&channelcode=sportga
That wasn't tumbler Very Happy
blisster
blisster
Rookie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-02
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  dallascowboy76 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm

This one is like Scrawney's but for some reason they interviewed her a second time so i'll call it Chicago 2016 part 2 Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96XZerMiMg
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Posts : 832
Join date : 2008-12-23
Location : Erie, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  tumbler17 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm

blisster wrote:
BackFlip wrote:
tumbler17 wrote:Arg... the NBC video site doesn't work for me. My computer is too old, it doesn't have an intel chip. Is that vid posted anywhere else, Backflip? I'd really like to see it.

Sorry tumbler17...I actually didn't notice this post until today...!
(lots of posts these days to sort thru!!!)
Not much time after the holidays to look at every page. Crying or Very sad
Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you!
That's too bad your computer can't handle videos from the NBC web site...they have great videos to watch from the Olympics!
you can still watch the entire Team event! (top countries)
I haven't noticed anything on YouTube, AOL video, etc. (probably copy right issues?)
I guess try to find someone that has a good computer or someone who actually taped the Olympics.
I'm hoping that NBC will create DVDs of the USA gymnastics events and interviews to sell to the public.
GOOD LUCK
Where do you live, maybe its US only because I live in Canada and the site doesnt work for me, i was pretty mad cause there were tons of videos I wanted to watch. For me the video just wont load.

(omg so many quotes haha)

I live in the US blisster it's just my computer doesn't have an Intel chip, it has a something else chip -- it's a Mac. NBC won't even let me get on the page, it displays an error message Sad I was so bummed when I first found out.

Don't worry, Backflip, I wasn't offended or anything Laughing

Yeah, I've scoured Youtube and its ilk extensively, all for naught (except for a few clips here and there). Oh wells, hopefully they'll read Backflip's post and get the idea to make dvds, which WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA BECAUSE I'D CERTAINLY BUY ONE! *cough cough*
But thanks for the concern, guys, I appreciate it Very Happy
tumbler17
tumbler17
Rookie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Nicole L on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 am

blisster wrote:
BackFlip wrote:
tumbler17 wrote:Arg... the NBC video site doesn't work for me. My computer is too old, it doesn't have an intel chip. Is that vid posted anywhere else, Backflip? I'd really like to see it.

Sorry tumbler17...I actually didn't notice this post until today...!
(lots of posts these days to sort thru!!!)
Not much time after the holidays to look at every page. Crying or Very sad
Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you!
That's too bad your computer can't handle videos from the NBC web site...they have great videos to watch from the Olympics!
you can still watch the entire Team event! (top countries)
I haven't noticed anything on YouTube, AOL video, etc. (probably copy right issues?)
I guess try to find someone that has a good computer or someone who actually taped the Olympics.
I'm hoping that NBC will create DVDs of the USA gymnastics events and interviews to sell to the public.
GOOD LUCK
Where do you live, maybe its US only because I live in Canada and the site doesnt work for me, i was pretty mad cause there were tons of videos I wanted to watch. For me the video just wont load.

Yeah it is USA only.. I was really bummed out because I couldn't watch. I live in Canada too.
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

Posts : 197
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Scrawney on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:40 am

Ah so thats why it doesn't work for me Sad
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Colchester, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  blisster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:47 am

I wonder if you can use one of those proxy anonymizer things like vtunnel to make it seem like you are from the US...
blisster
blisster
Rookie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-02
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Godfather on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 pm

You can, I'm 98% positive. If you need a little help in that area (with setting up a proxy with a U.S. IP address and whatever) just send me a pm. I use proxies quite often (not just the web surfing proxies, but all types as well).

_________________
Check out some of my artwork of Shawn, with more to come.
http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/
Godfather
Godfather
Chow

Posts : 445
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 28
Location : Sanford, MA

View user profile http://godfatherart.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favourite video of Shawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Favourite video of Shawn

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum