ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NASCAR Thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official NASCAR Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official NASCAR Thread

Post  kp1089 Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:28 pm

i want to ride a bike, a motorcycle or something like this. seems like fun, but really dangerous. only thing holding me back is that i would want to wear a helmet, but that would ruin my hair.... i'm not ready to sacrifice that yet
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah you certainly need to wear a helmet if you ride......and all the other gear as well.
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 am

Moto GP is awesome because just because you're on pole doesn't mean you're going to win like in some other motor sports. I like F1 too because it's actually exciting now and Lewis Hamilton is pretty amazing. I also like the IRL and GT racing (especially Le Mans) but never found myself liking NASCAR too much, I like it when it's at circuits like Montreal because I personally find it more fun than oval racing
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 am

honestly, i have fallen asleep during nascar races i attended. it must be the humming of the engine, the bright sun, and the lack of crashes at those particular races. i want to see a race at a road course at some point, since there is usually more going on in those races imo. i think i like nascar, because of the culture and the party atmosphere more than anything else. sometimes i find the actual races dull, but it's really enjoyable when everyone has had a few drinks. also, sitting as close to the wall as possible on the 4th turn is really exciting, especially when jr comes around, because he drives so close to the wall (you will have tiny pieces of tire on your shirt and on the benches there). a lot of drivers seem to blow tires on that turn too.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2