ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn on Dancing with the Stars

+8
Kyle Loves SJ
kp1089
alcazar
White Knight
nurges
totorr
Vault
Scrawney
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the Stars

Post  Vault Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:52 pm

No, but he was hilarious in that Orbit commercial. I might even have to watch it if Shawn isn't on. But I she is!! That would be so awesome! She has to be on it. Plus I already told some buddies that she was gonna be on it. Now she has to be or else I'm gonna be wrong and they're gonna kill me...
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Shawn on Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn on Dancing with the Stars

Post  dallascowboy76 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:58 pm

she's in!!!! Cool (if the hints weren't obvious enough Laughing )
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeher Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers Yes she is in! Maybe this will help her in 2012, give her a edge over the others (as if she needs anymore) and ... I really hope none of my freinds find out I am watching Dancing with the Stars Rolling Eyes

Seeher
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  nurges Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

:DDDD
don't be embarassed, be excited! Go up to all your friend and be like dayyum I am watching Dancing with the Stars YALL DIGG? and when they say, you're lame, be like nou and end the convo.
nurges
nurges
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Seeher wrote:cheers cheers cheers Yes she is in! Maybe this will help her in 2012, give her a edge over the others (as if she needs anymore) and ... I really hope none of my freinds find out I am watching Dancing with the Stars Rolling Eyes

Don't be ashamed! My and my friend are going to watch what we missed together. (We're both going out of the states for 2 weeks on March 12 so we're gonna miss 2 episodes so we're gonna record them on my DVR and watch them when we get back to the US.)
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Well this is good news to come home to, after getting my but whooped in hockey! Shawn will be on tv every week and there is a new blog! cheers

Now we just need to band together and make sure Shawn gets through to the final. And since I have never watched this show, is it just texting for votes? Or can you do it from the web site too? Cause if we can get are international buds involved Shawn should surely win. I may even resort to threatening friends and family to vote for her Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I don't know what kind of voting it is. (I've never watched it) But I'm gonna be voting for her every chance I get! Let's just say it now; We all vote for Shawn whenever we get a chance as many time as possible! And get your friends and family to vote for her, too!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 am

Brad wrote:
alcazar wrote:OK, now I'm seriously p*ssed! Not only does the girl have a book etc that can only be bought in IOWA, but now she's going to be on a TV programme that we won't get in the UK.
Sooo, can I stream it? If so, how?

You can stream all the Dancing with the Stars shows on their website that I just posted.

YAY! You are the MAN.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 am

So...............when does it start? Can it be streamed AFTER the event or will I have to wait up? What time is it screened? Are we going to be able to vote online?

And more importantly, what excuse can I give for watching it, since I have refused POINT BLANK to watch the UK version Embarassed

Oh.......and I REALLY REALLY hope she is paired with someone not TOO much taller than she is, or it just won't come off............ Sad

Further edit to say: what does Shawn WIN, if she does, besides more fame and possibly advertsing contracts? I can't wait to get voting or find out if I can. If it's website, I can post a link on another forum I go on with over 30,000 members! Shocked
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:50 am

I think we get it over here on a Friday night at 9 but I reckon you could stream it online

I'm so glad that she's on but I don't think I can vote Sad but after Beijing and with her looks and attitude she's sure to win!

I'll need an excuse to explain why I'm watching the American version and why I can't go out on Friday nights anymore lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

alcazar wrote:So...............when does it start? Can it be streamed AFTER the event or will I have to wait up? What time is it screened? Are we going to be able to vote online?

And more importantly, what excuse can I give for watching it, since I have refused POINT BLANK to watch the UK version Embarassed

Oh.......and I REALLY REALLY hope she is paired with someone not TOO much taller than she is, or it just won't come off............ Sad

Further edit to say: what does Shawn WIN, if she does, besides more fame and possibly advertsing contracts? I can't wait to get voting or find out if I can. If it's website, I can post a link on another forum I go on with over 30,000 members! Shocked

Well your excuse can just be "Shawn's on, dangit!!" And whoever you said it to will of course feel inferior and should have known. To avoid embarrassment, me and some buddies are gonna get together to watch it so we're not alone feeling stupid for watching.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm

TiVo perhaps?
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, we're gonna record it on our DVR so we can rewind it and fast forward it and stuff. Just we'd have to figure something out for the voting...
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

voting... i use to know how to program the computer to automatically vote, when it was like an every 15 minutes you could vote contest. Don't remember how though and they will probably make sure that people don't vote more than once. We should use proxies. Or just hijack the site. problem solved.
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Vault wrote:
alcazar wrote:So...............when does it start? Can it be streamed AFTER the event or will I have to wait up? What time is it screened? Are we going to be able to vote online?

Well your excuse can just be "Shawn's on, dangit!!" And whoever you said it to will of course feel inferior and should have known. To avoid embarrassment, me and some buddies are gonna get together to watch it so we're not alone feeling stupid for watching.

yeah i get to watch in my dorm's TV room, where everyone else can give me weird looks as they pass through...on the plus side, its an HDTV
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:41 am

LOL, you can watch it until more people come in, you are outvoted and the channel is changed to watch Outer Mongolian Hedgehog racing. Very Happy
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 am

lol one guy reserved the tv to watch gossip girls one night, it was up on the whiteboard for messages and everyone thought it was a joke
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  kp1089 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 am

mikeD wrote:lol one guy reserved the tv to watch gossip girls one night, it was up on the whiteboard for messages and everyone thought it was a joke

aaahah i'm sure that eclipses you watching dancing with the stars
kp1089
kp1089
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 am

lol I bet it was the night when Nastia was on
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeD Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 am

Scrawney wrote:lol I bet it was the night when Nastia was on

if it was i would have joined him lol
mikeD
mikeD
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2