ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year

+6
dallascowboy76
White Knight
totorr
Scrawney
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year Empty Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year

Post  alcazar Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 am

Have a look at these two pics, and see how much her face has changed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26388705@N05/2509872054/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26388705@N05/3254559948/

Less cute now?
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year Empty Re: Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 am

Yes, less cute but more hot.

But I still love her because she's still cute just not as much.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year Empty Re: Shawn has changed quite a lot in a year

Post  Scrawney Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah more hot now, she's growing up lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Scrawney wrote:Yeah more hot now, she's growing up lol

Yea, but I hope she doesn't turn into a celebrity, because that's how Miley Cyrus and Jaime Lynn Spears started out all cute, but when they started to turn hot, they are b*tchs and having sex, not to mention having kids.

For the record, Miley isn't hot, anymore, but she was.

Shawn > Rest.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 pm

That's true, as long as she doesn't turn into them. If she stays the same as she is now then she'll be fine
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 pm

From what I've seen of her, and read about her, she seems to be a LOT more intelligent and level-headed than most teenaged girls.............no offence to anyone.
I don't imagine for a moment she'll make those silly mistakes.

However, some of her comments about "loving all the attention I've been getting," worry me a little...........
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  totorr Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:19 pm

However, some of her comments about "loving all the attention I've been getting," worry me a little...........
Yeah, me too Suspect
totorr
totorr
Beginner

http://shawn-johnson-fan.skyrock.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one think Shawn has a side that she doesn't show anyone in public. Maybe a little more, I don't know a better word, but crazy. I'm not saying she is going to go out a sleep around or do drugs or anything like that. But I think there is a side to her that is a little more wild and rebellious and she is not always the little good girl. I'm not saying she is going to get in trouble at all. But some stuff she says, and ever her own book (the part where her mom talks about her speeding and getting a ticket) kind of hint at it....IMHO. Not to mention just look at her gymnastics life, she attempts things no one else does.

Plus I think in general, girls are WAY better at hiding there wild side then guys. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Yeah I think she's probably got a few things that she keeps hidden
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Scrawney wrote:Yeah I think she's probably got a few things that she keeps hidden

Haha, which might be the best way to keep it because if we found out, it might change our perception about her.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dallascowboy76 Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Kyle Loves SJ wrote:
Scrawney wrote:Yeah I think she's probably got a few things that she keeps hidden

Haha, which might be the best way to keep it because if we found out, it might change our perception about her.

you got to think though, if she ever showed her true colors, do you think her fan base would drop? or basically, how many would remain fans? and how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? the world may never know Cool
dallascowboy76
dallascowboy76
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 am

dallascowboy76 wrote:
Kyle Loves SJ wrote:

you got to think though, if she ever showed her true colors, do you think her fan base would drop? or basically, how many would remain fans? and how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? the world may never know Cool

Ha ha, most Brits don't even know what a "Tootsie Pop" actually IS Crying or Very sad
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole L Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:06 am

Yes, she's growing up. Of course she'll be less cute but now she looks more like a 17 year old girl rather than a little 15 year old. I think she looks better now.
Nicole L
Nicole L
Chow

http://www.shawnjohnsonfan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 am

I agree with Nicole. She looks better now. (I'm talking about Shawn BTW, I have no idea what Nicole looks like, though i'm sure she looks fine....I'm going to stop now while i'm ahead Wink )
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:34 am

Want me to send you a thumbnail of Nicole?

Only joking Nicole..........

And yes, she is pretty.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Loves SJ Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 am

dallascowboy76 wrote:
Kyle Loves SJ wrote:

Either way, I still think I would be a fan.
Kyle Loves SJ
Kyle Loves SJ
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:03 am

Nicole L wrote:Yes, she's growing up. Of course she'll be less cute but now she looks more like a 17 year old girl rather than a little 15 year old. I think she looks better now.

Ah, well, therein lies a question. My own liking for Shawn is based much more on an awe of how little she is, how UTTERLY determined, and how much she has achieved at such a young age, and how good she is in interviews, with adults, with famous people etc. How cute she is, yeah, OK, I want to put her in my pocket and take her away and look after her, but I'm far too old to want to marry her, or to have thoughts of a, shall we say, "relationship", nature. I'll leave that to you lads.

So...........I like little cute Shawn the best.

Doesn't mean I'm not a fan, or that I won't support her if I get chance. But FANCY her? (Think she's hot), No..............not really. Pretty? Definitely.
I'm not saying she's NOT "hot", but that for me, she's too young to be "hot".
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 am

White Knight wrote:(the part where her mom talks about her speeding and getting a ticket) Very Happy

Shawn got a SPEEDING TICKET????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

What police officer was cruel enough to give the lovely SHAWN a ticket? Shocked Very Happy
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I prefer her hair now to what it was but at least she's only changed lookswise and hasn't got a completely new personality.
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm

alcazar wrote:]

Shawn got a SPEEDING TICKET????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

What police officer was cruel enough to give the lovely SHAWN a ticket? Shocked Very Happy

Yes. Which isn't all that bad....I mean i've received.....hold on....1,2,3,4...um...some.
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 pm

alcazar wrote:
Nicole L wrote:Yes, she's growing up. Of course she'll be less cute but now she looks more like a 17 year old girl rather than a little 15 year old. I think she looks better now.

Ah, well, therein lies a question. My own liking for Shawn is based much more on an awe of how little she is, how UTTERLY determined, and how much she has achieved at such a young age, and how good she is in interviews, with adults, with famous people etc. How cute she is, yeah, OK, I want to put her in my pocket and take her away and look after her, but I'm far too old to want to marry her, or to have thoughts of a, shall we say, "relationship", nature. I'll leave that to you lads.

So...........I like little cute Shawn the best.

Doesn't mean I'm not a fan, or that I won't support her if I get chance. But FANCY her? (Think she's hot), No..............not really. Pretty? Definitely.
I'm not saying she's NOT "hot", but that for me, she's too young to be "hot".

There is something in there I agree with and a lot I don't (totally not personal alcazar). But I am to tired (or is it lazy) to break it out. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm

I agree with you. She's growing up and becoming a beautiful lady. She is still very attractive, though. I still think she's super cute though. I wouldn't say hot. Hit has a negative connotation in my opinion.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Vault wrote:
I agree with you. She's growing up and becoming a beautiful lady. She is still very attractive, though. I still think she's super cute though. I wouldn't say hot. Hit has a negative connotation in my opinion.

Yeah, hot generally conjures up images of self-centered girls in my mind and I prefer beautiful too Razz
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:00 pm

alcazar wrote:
White Knight wrote:(the part where her mom talks about her speeding and getting a ticket) Very Happy

-she got the ticket before she became this famous because that article is from before she knew she would be going to the olympics. But still, I mean, you can't give someone that good-looking a speeding ticket lol. Very Happy
Brad
Brad
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  alcazar Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 am

White Knight wrote:
alcazar wrote:]

Yes. Which isn't all that bad....I mean i've received.....hold on....1,2,3,4...um...some.

If you lived in the UK you'd have a driving ban now............. Sad

Each ticket is £60 MINIMUM and 3 points on your license, (permit) MINIMUM. Get to 12 and you've lost the license.
Points don't count any more after 3 years, so 12 or more in a 3 years streatch, and you've had it.
alcazar
alcazar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next