ShawnJohnsonFan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What pictures of Shawn would you LIKE to see?

+2
Kyle Loves SJ
alcazar
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What pictures of Shawn would you LIKE to see? - Page 4 Empty Re: What pictures of Shawn would you LIKE to see?

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Vault wrote:
Scrawney wrote:You could add Alcazar onto that list but I think that's spot on

I was talking back to alcazar. So he was the "you" on that list. I'm the "me".

Ahh, my bad. Yeah time zones do come into it, I mean I stay up late which is why I'm on here a lot when other people are but if you look at how many people have been on in the last 24 hours it's quite impressive
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

What pictures of Shawn would you LIKE to see? - Page 4 Empty Re: What pictures of Shawn would you LIKE to see?

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Yeah. Probably about 15 I'd say. But then again not everyone posts something when they get on.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm

yea, theres only maybe 10 out of the 15-20 people who get on each day that post atleast once.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah that's true. That's probably because they see the mountain of posts and just think Surprised I can't post yet, I'll wait till it's died down
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Scrawney wrote:Yeah that's true. That's probably because they see the mountain of posts and just think Surprised I can't post yet, I'll wait till it's died down
hahaha then they have to read the mountain of posts to understand whats going on. lol!
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 pm

That or they look at it and say "Screw it." and just log back off. Honestly, it would be SO hard to catch back up. That's why I'm still on... I'm afraid that if I come back I'll never catch back up. Sad
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Exactly, to understand everything we go off topic about you have to know where it came from. It's like we've got a secret code lol
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Vault wrote:That or they look at it and say "Screw it." and just log back off. Honestly, it would be SO hard to catch back up. That's why I'm still on... I'm afraid that if I come back I'll never catch back up. Sad

I just jump in and act like I know what's going on..... Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Vault wrote:That or they look at it and say "Screw it." and just log back off. Honestly, it would be SO hard to catch back up. That's why I'm still on... I'm afraid that if I come back I'll never catch back up. Sad

I'm dreading going on vacation this year, 1 whole week away from the forums will leave me so far behind. I'll have to hope my parents let me bring the laptop
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Scrawney wrote:

I'm dreading going on vacation this year, 1 whole week away from the forums will leave me so far behind. I'll have to hope my parents let me bring the laptop

I'm scared, too.

And Knight, it seems to work for you!
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm

White Knight wrote:

I just jump in and act like I know what's going on..... Very Happy
seems to be working so far lol Razz
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah Knight just keep doing what you're doing Razz
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Scrawney wrote:Exactly, to understand everything we go off topic about you have to know where it came from. It's like we've got a secret code lol

I would actually love to stay on topic just once. Because now it's just like a chat room based around Shawn instead of a topic about Shawn.
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Well we could try it for a while if you want

Last edited by Scrawney on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:38 pm

I suppose we could try lol, don't know if it will last long.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Me neither. That's the problem. Neutral
Vault
Vault
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm

I give it 5 minutes
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 pm

We need to come up with a topic that provides conversation and debate. The posts on here are great, don't get me wrong...but they are eventually going to run their course....sort of the nature of the beast.

Now that being said, I am WAY to dumb to come up with a provocative topic. Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Me too, we definately need to make it analytical and debatable about Shawn
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  White Knight Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Scrawney wrote:Me too, we definately need to make it analytical and debatable about Shawn

Especially since your thousandth post is coming up....you don't want to waste it with something like

"Shawn Johnson is hot!!"

Because that is what i'm using when I get to my thousandth and you are not stealing...or my guy, who knows a guy, will talk to the other guy and make you disappear! Very Happy
White Knight
White Knight
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrawney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Surprised you stole what I was going to say
Scrawney
Scrawney
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post  David K Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Scrawney wrote:Me too, we definately need to make it analytical and debatable about Shawn
I'm not creative enough to come with a something like that lol.
David K
David K
junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4